Premier League 23/24

The gap between championship and PL is just absurd now, the difference in spending power means that you can only realistically survive if you spend circa £100m once promoted. Sad that money is just killing the game.
And spend it wisely. Many teams coming up are not used to that money and end up spending it poorly

The gap between championship and PL is just absurd now, the difference in spending power means that you can only realistically survive if you spend circa £100m once promoted. Sad that money is just killing the game.
Nothing to do with them selling their best players before the season started and buying carp

Don’t go then. You won’t be missed.

Arsenal need to get a couple more in the second half or the Sheffield confidence will be up. lol.
Just as I post number six goes in.

When we went to Brammall Lane earlier this season, I was really expecting a team and their fans to be right up for it.
What I saw, was a team with no fight, and remarkably quiet fans from the first minute.
Northern passion, you’re having a laugh.
I thought the same
It's almost like they weren't interested in staying ut

Martinelli off injured, doesn't look great. Gotta be gut-wrenching when you are up six goals, but he can't sub everyone off.

Three-way race at the top might just come down to GD

Currently on holiday, spotted a Blades towel by the pool. We had a good chat, he was off to watch the match at a local bar with an Arsenal fan. Not sure I'll see him this evening.....

Unfortunately, next season I can't see two teams with the lack of quality Burnley & Sheff U have. (Burnley were expected to do better).
It was meant to be Luton as the whipping boys?

0-6...Hey come on...this league is a F√CKING FARCE....needs a campaign to either restructure it completely...swiftly...or shut the f√cker down....
..how can it carry on like this with any credibility.
Complete bollux ...and the more we pander to it ..the worse it gets .. there is Nothing interesting or attractive about it.. who the f√ck.is actually enjoying it ?

Last edited:
Currently on holiday, spotted a Blades towel by the pool. We had a good chat, he was off to watch the match at a local bar with an Arsenal fan. Not sure I'll see him this evening.....
I was on holiday in Menorca about 5 years ago. There was a Blades fan wearing a full kit. This is a fully grown adult I’m talking about. I couldn’t bring myself to talk to the w anker.

It was the year England lost to Croatia, because Luis Suarez and his Barcelona teammate from Croatia were in the water park, having an extended off season.

I was on holiday in Menorca about 5 years ago. There was a Blades fan wearing a full kit. This is a fully grown adult I’m talking about. I couldn’t bring myself to talk to the w anker.

It was the year England lost to Croatia, because Luis Suarez and his Barcelona teammate from Croatia were in the water park, having an extended off season.
This guy was OK, no kit, just a towel. He talked about visiting the old Dean Court 1990 ish, liking the old grounds like that we dont see any more.

I also learnt something. Mentioned my fantastic breakfast a couple of years ago in Chesterfield en route to our early ko game at their place, whrn he corrected me. Apparatus no longer Chesterfield, for Sheffield folk on a night out, it's Ches Vegas!!

0-6...Hey come on...this league is a F√CKING FARCE....needs a campaign to either restructure it completely...swiftly...or shut the f√cker down....
Complete bollux ...and the more we pander to it ..the worse it gets .. there is Nothing interesting or attractive about it.. who the f√ck.is actually enjoying it ?
We beat Birmingham 8-0 away in the Championship

Is that league a fcking farce too?

Complete bollux ...and the more we pander to it ..the worse it gets .. there is Nothing interesting or attractive about it.. who the f√ck.isactually enjoying it ?
So the way you see it is, less goals makes this sport more enjoyable?

;