Premier League 23/24

0-6...Hey come on...this league is a F√CKING FARCE....needs a campaign to either restructure it completely...swiftly...or shut the f√cker down....
..how can it carry on like this with any credibility.
Complete bollux ...and the more we pander to it ..the worse it gets .. there is Nothing interesting or attractive about it.. who the f√ck.is actually enjoying it ?
Most games don’t end like this and all the big teams have and do lose on occasion to the minnows. You do seem to dislike the sport a lot so why not try something else like Bowles

So the way you see it is, less goals makes this sport more enjoyable?
Well NO....but we need a more balanced and competitive top division !
That's all I am concerned about....it's all a bit Mickey Mouse is this nonsense with the Elite clubs doing what they like...getting favours from referees and VAR..and smaller clubs getting penalised with point deductions etcetera.

That's all I am concerned about....it's all a bit Mickey Mouse is this nonsense with the Elite clubs doing what they like...getting favours from referees and VAR..and smaller clubs getting penalised with point deductions etcetera.
Your boy GON managed to engineer a Wolves win against the mighty Manchester City. Obviously you stand by that result? Right? Is the league fixed or something else?

How do you feel about Wolves losing to Newcastle. Must be bitter sweet. Burnley losing must have rubbed you up the wrong way too.

Tbh not much has changed in some ways with the prem though. There are 4 teams that have one more than 1 title since it started city,man Arsenal chelsea. There has always been a big gap. As for points deduction I agree and don’t know how city and Chelsea have got away with it but I wouldn’t call Everton a little club, crap yeah

Your boy GON managed to engineer a Wolves win against the mighty Manchester City. Obviously you stand by that result? Right? Is the league fixed or something else?

How do you feel about Wolves losing to Newcastle. Must be bitter sweet. Burnley losing must have rubbed you up the wrong way too.
Don't worry about Brian....he's always in a bad mood after Man Utd lose.

Oh ..the whole mix is bitter sweet !....and we all, also get bitter and twisted about different things.
I think many of you were secretly envious of O'Neil getting that Man City Win...and pleased for him. Had that been at DC while he was here it would have been euphoric for Us and Legend bearing for the Bloke !
F√ck Me...Fine Margins in Football and Fickle Fans cannot be understated !

Oh ..the whole mix is bitter sweet !....and we all, also get bitter and twisted about different things.
I think many of you were secretly envious of O'Neil getting that Man City Win...and pleased for him. Had that been at DC while he was here it would have been euphoric nfor Us and Legend bearing for the Bloke !
F√ck Me...Fine Margins in Football and Fickle Fans cannot be understated !

Tbf we played better than Wolves did against Man City. Sure a win would have been better but you couldn't fault the players and manager for the effort.

Don't worry about Brian....he's always in a bad mood after Man Utd lose.
Well NO.....FA Cup losses at home to lesser teams by players who don't care a f√ck for it, get me in a bad mood.

Oh...and I love seeing Manu fans squirming after getting beat by MC....even though MC p*ss me off too !

Most games don’t end like this and all the big teams have and do lose on occasion to the minnows. You do seem to dislike the sport a lot so why not try something else like Bowles
Yeah that's true... dislike of it, the PL, seems the way for me at this juncture...and I have stepped away from it by attending non - league these days...
.. the temptation is there, strongly.... to find something else away from sport - I do have several other avid interests ...but I can't let go of following Boscombe Football Club's adventures.

As usual with a number of games with a five goal scoreline at half-time, the game fizzles out, like our cup win against the Swans.

It was walking pace in the end for Arsenal.

The Blades will either be deflated when they visit Dean Court or Wilder will gee them up to have a right go.

Not sure if it's good or bad time to play Sheffield utd tbh.....there's probably no bad time but can see them parking the bus hoping for a 0-0 much like we did last season after getting done 9-0............Arsenal fans singing how sh1t must you be to Sheffield utd's subs was quite funny.

Not sure if it's good or bad time to play Sheffield utd tbh.....there's probably no bad time but can see them parking the bus hoping for a 0-0 much like we did last season after getting done 9-0............Arsenal fans singing how sh1t must you be to Sheffield utd's subs was quite funny.
Two main differences to our 9-0 and their recent defeat-

-we still had everything to play for, so we had every incentive to try to grind out a 0-0 to get back on track. Sheffield United, let’s be honest, are essentially relegated already and have nothing to play for other than pride (I guess.)

-This is not a one off for them, they have lost by five or more goals six times this season. It’s probably just second nature to them now so I doubt we’ll see much of a backlash to be honest. They’ve literally conceded five or more goals in four consecutive home games now, if there was going to be a response I imagine we’d have seen it by now!

Everton losing 2-0 at Old Trafford.

So a good start to the afternoon, now our lads just need to secure 3 points to keep us in the same position.

Last edited:
I wonder what the special rules are that allow an Arsenal player to kick the ball away to prevent a quick free kick and not get a yellow card.

The ChampionShip
The PremierShip
Nice and neat that.

A tidy Ship is an efficient Ship.

Then you've got your Leagues down below decks ...for teams like Portsmouth and Plymouth.

We need Cap'n Pugwash in charge of English Football.

;