Prince William @ Dean Court

You sound like a right pussy, if you wouldn't walk in those areas after dark.
I would have thought that I have huge amounts of common sense if I didn't want to walk through these areas in the day time let alone after dark. The lower gardens (due to recent Echo reports) is avery dangerous place to be.

I would have thought that I have huge amounts of common sense if I didn't want to walk through these areas in the day time let alone after dark. The lower gardens (due to recent Echo reports) is avery dangerous place to be.
Lol. A very dangerous place to be ?? Well, that's put a smile on my face.

Interesting scene ,lots of groin protecting and subservient stooping going on,also mirroring of the titular heir apparent. Bet there is a pic somewhere in the ether of a troop of monkeys behaving in a similarly grovelly,subservient manner,an anthropologist would have a field day analysing this pic

At night, not best place to be on your own. No problem during the day. Well, no worse than anywhere else.

I'd imagine anywhere could be quite dangerous if you spend your time constantly criticising everyone, while telling anyone that disagrees it's because they're stupid.

At night, not best place to be on your own. No problem during the day. Well, no worse than anywhere else.

For a woman most definitely... at night anyway. But then it's probably not a great idea to be wandering around most towns/cities at night alone if you're a woman. Particularly if not well let lit or busy like that area isnt at night.

Need to have a bit heightened awareness about you as a bloke too in that area padt few years imo. I've walked through there myself alone plenty of times over the years and would walk at a decent pace, not hang around for the sake of it these days... later at night.

Not saying you're guaranteed to get assaulted, stabbed, raped of course, but risk feels higher than during day or other areas at night imo.

The general vibe and sort of people around the town centre has changed significantly imo over the past decade or so.

Last edited:
The Prince...in conjunction with the Town and it's Football Club regarding the Homelessness campaign is highly commendable....so 'a few rooms' at his family's Palaces' and Mansions scattered around Britain and some at the football clubs Canford 'complex' could conceivably be commissioned in a Royal Order of Intent to 'accommodate' thereof. :unsure:

Last edited:
The Prince...in conjunction with the Town and it's Football Club regarding the Homelessness campaign is highly commendable....so 'a few rooms' at his family's Palaces' and Mansions scattered around Britain and some at the football clubs Canford 'complex' could conceivably be commissioned in a Royal Order of Intent to 'accommodate' thereof. :unsure:
They will have to wait their turn, the ones coming across the channel come first.

Just about everything that's occuring in this Nation at present is open to some vicious p*ss taking..and deservedly so.
From the Devil's Pet Rat of a Prime Minister...to the stupid majority of an increasingly Woke public....it a sh*tfest..
We are being taken over by an 'Order'...now then you can work out wtf that comprises of for yourselves..I'll say no more.
How you bring into the equation...Brexit ...the Tories....climate change....VAR....pollution of rivers..
....or the next Labour Government...whatever...is up to you, but unless we revert back to the Values and Culture of Old Great Britain...we will become a severely marginalised body of people(s) in the Big World Picture..V Poor and destitute per se.

Take that ...or leave it there in my Ranty vibes..
I've probably only got circa 20 years left on this 'ere rotating rock but I'm seeing what the f√ck i'm seeing Batman ..and that of which many of you have much longer to endure of.

The Nation is in Deep Sh*t as we stand .... stood in the f√cking stuff !

I bid you Good Luck and whatever R&R, bless him, doesn't bid you of across all your hopes and aspirations.

Last edited:
Just about everything that's occuring in this Nation at present is open to some vicious p*ss taking..and deservedly so.
From the Devil's Pet Rat of a Prime Minister...to the stupid majority of an increasingly Woke public....it a sh*tfest..
We are being taken over by an 'Order'...now then you can work out wtf that comprises of for yourselves..I'll say no more.
How you bring into the equation...Brexit ...the Tories....climate change....VAR....pollution of rivers..
....or the next LabourGovernment...whatever...is up to you, but unless we revert back to the Values and Culture of Old Great Britain...we will become a severely marginalised body of people(s) in the Big World Picture..V Poor and destitute per se.

Take that ...or leave it there in my rant ..
I've probably only got circa 20 years left on this 'ere rotating rock but I'm seeing what the f√ck i'm seeing Batman ..and that of which many of you have much longer to endure of.

The Nation is in Deep Sh*t as we stand ..in the f√cking stuff !

I bid you good luck and whatever R&R , bless him, doesn't bid you of across all your hopes and aspirations.

Quality of living is decreasing in this country and its certainly not only the non-left/liberals side of the coin that's bringing it about imo.

The state of things is not that far removed from a twisted circus show.

Wtf ?...
Is Going On ?
Not a day goes by now,
Without some nonsense or other,
Attaching itself to the Association Football club.
That...
Lives at DC.
Under the KP pine trees,
Where sanity was once the norm.
Paying at the gate and room for 28,000 others.
What?
Could William Windsor,
possibly want of this place,
apart from a selection of prawn-based snacks,
or membership of its Country Club out at Canford .

I think I'd prefer Harry....he speaks his mind !
Harry? Boring whinger. Used to like him, now he just winds me up.

Got the golden ticket - 2nd son, could have the life of riley.

;