Prince William @ Dean Court

Harry? Boring whinger. Used to like him, now he just winds me up.

Got the golden ticket - 2nd son, could have the life of riley.
William can't do any wrong. ( because he is the Heir)

Harry can't do any right...because he ain't. ( although he actually does more)

In the eyes of Britain's Press ..that's how they built William up. Chav sheep follow !

William can't do any wrong. ( because he is the Heir)

Harry can't do any right...because he ain't. ( although he actually does more)

In the eyes of Britain's Press ..that's how they built William up. Chav sheep follow !

Well he's brought a fair bit on himself... rightly or wrongly. He made certain choices, which of course he's entitled to do.

But those choices won't have won him many friends. Quite the opposite. I don't think it has anything to do with being 2nd.

Well he's brought a fair bit on himself... rightly or wrongly. He made certain choices, which of course he's entitled to do.

But those choices won't have won him many friends. Quite the opposite. I don't think it has anything to do with being 2nd.
He wasn't scared to go to a war zone. that'll do for me as an ex - serviceman....f√ck 'Conscientious Objectors'.

Rule Britannia ...No f√cking Surrender !

Now that...has to be worth an Ignore. :Fingers:

To Hell with it .let's go for it .to be hated by effete bastards in the drug - infested BH postcode is a badge of honour for me!

Last edited:
He wasn't scared to go to a war zone. that'll do for me as an ex - serviceman....f√ck 'Conscientious Objectors'.

Rule Britannia ...No f√cking Surrender !

Now that...has to be worth an Ignore. :Fingers:

To Hell with it .let's go for it .to be hated by effete bastards in the BH postcode is a badge of honour for me!
The war did a lot of good, loads of our people killed and injured, then handed back, and back to square one.

I have returned from Krakow (Poland). I would like to know why there wasn't one single doppo, drunk, dosser, druggie and diddley to be seen anywhere?. In addition, why was everybody smartly dressed unlike the scruffs that we see wadding around the streets in the U.K.?

WOKE Parliament ( possibly not including the SNP)) is a major problem for the advancement of this Nation.. Man Up FFS...
....in fact there is a better chance with 'Woman Up' as I see it with the current Wallies on the Green Seats and the other docile f√ckers on the Red seats up the corridor !
Ma May was our only hope of late.

The war did a lot of good, loads of our people killed and injured, then handed back, and back to square one.

Better than your loved ones and relatives being herded into Auschwitz as the man progressed his campaign onto our shores..one might reflect on...if you know your History.!

I have returned from Krakow (Poland). I would like to know why there wasn't one single doppo, drunk, dosser, druggie and diddley to be seen anywhere?. In addition, why was everybody smartly dressed unlike the scruffs that we see wadding around the streets in the U.K.?

Ask my nephew, he lives there.

The country is slipping rapidly to the right and isn't a lot of fun unless you toe the line.

"Significant human rights issues included credible reports of: problems with the independence of the judiciary; restrictions on freedom of expression including criminal defamation and offending religious sentiment laws; reports of mistreatment of irregular migrants from third countries; substantial barriers to accessing sexual and reproductive health services; crimes involving violence or threats of violence targeting members of ethnic minorities, and crimes motivated by antisemitism."

The country is slipping rapidly to the right and isn't a lot of fun unless you toe the line.

"Significant human rights issues included credible reports of: problems with the independence of the judiciary; restrictions on freedom of expression including criminal defamation and offending religious sentiment laws; reports of mistreatment of irregular migrants from third countries; substantial barriers to accessing sexual and reproductive health services; crimes involving violence or threats of violence targeting members of ethnic minorities, and crimes motivated by antisemitism."

Worrying. I get the OP though regarding appearance

But you get off the ferry from the continent and the obesity problem here is so apparent, allied with wanting to seemingly want to 'let it all hang out' for some reason. So many people just look a state.

Sounds harsh, but I just think there's a massive lack of personal pride by a certain section of the UK public. I mean you don't have to wear a suit to go to the shops..but

The ridiculous amount of sugar and other crap in our processed food doesn't help tbh.

But what about 14/15 year old girls being groomed for sex and drugs in for example in Huddersfield and Blackburn Parks and outside schools in THIS Nation by gangs of your ethnic minorities in the name of their 'religion' .. .you don't mention that. but it's happening in Britain...maybe not Swanage and Herston...yet.... you need to look at the big picture.away from fucking Party Politics.. the people of the Nation ...your Nation ..hurt !

Poland just mirrors what's happening here. FFS.
And . And it's not about Left and Right..it's about retaining a Culture that served us well before Woke rocked up !
Top people ..the Poles... they know about the sh*t that goes down on this Planet....enough of it has come their way over the centuries !

Last edited:
But what about 14/15 year old girls being groomed for sex and drugs in for example in Huddersfield and Blackburn Parks and outside schools in THIS Nation by gangs of your ethnic minorities in the name of their 'religion' .. .you don't mention that. but it's happening in Britain...maybe not Swanage and Herston...yet.... you need to look at the big picture.away from fucking Party Politics.. the people of the Nation ...your Nation ..hurt !

Poland just mirrors what's happening here. FFS.
And . And it's not about Left and Right..it's about retaining a Culture that served us well before Woke rocked up !
Top people ..the Poles... they know about the sh*t that goes down on this Planet....enough of it has come their way over the centuries !
Oh dear true colours appear again, guess another bam coming

There are times when he comes across as a mad old buffer bumbling away at a keyboard with a load of random nonsense and cloud shouting that amuse some and bore others.

And then there are times when he's genuinely unpleasant.

There are times when he comes across as a mad old buffer bumbling away at a keyboard with a load of random nonsense and cloud shouting that amuse some and bore others.

To be honest I've had it up to here with him. He turns every thread into himself, he has no knowledge of the current players, so diverts threads as he has nothing to contribute, then there's these comments. Yet he claims he's not a racist

To be honest I've had it up to here with him. He turns every thread into himself, he has no knowledge of the current players, so diverts threads as he has nothing to contribute, then there's these comments. Yet he claims he's not a racist
What is 'racist' about mentioning known cultures that are being impressed upon young people in our Nation... with regard to sex and drugs .. I'm genuinly concerned about it. It's bugger all to to do Race!

Your bloody deluded and way off the mark with that....ageist even ..but that's OK on the Afcb Forum isn't it ?
I've virtually had it with this sh*t ...but I'll keep going because of types like you !

;