Pughhhh

#AFCB team news: Jason Tindall confirms Joshua King still in Norway with no intention of ever coming back to Bournemouth. GK Jordan Archer hasn’t been retained. Marc Pugh still training with club, JT didn’t completely rule out a possible deal further down the line. #BOUBLA

Fixed that for you

Its a no -brainer having him back...whether he plays any/many games or not ...he will succeed at something or get the younger players buzzing in training. He is that type..an Influencer !

I’m guessing the club and Marc what different things. He’s moving back up north, and house should be ready this time next year, so at most he’ll want a season long contract. I think the club want him more long term, with moving behind the scenes, which he no longer can do. So I think he’s keeping fit and hoping a club up north come in for him.

I’m guessing the club and Marc what different things. He’s moving back up north, and house should be ready this time next year, so at most he’ll want a season long contract. I think the club want him more long term, with moving behind the scenes, which he no longer can do. So I think he’s keeping fit and hoping a club up north come in for him.

He always seemed to love it down here and raved about his girls growing up here

Until Docmandu says, Pughie or Mrs Marc told him whilst he was doing the washing up for them, I'm not taking this as Gospel : )

Last edited:

;