Qatar World Cup

Canada unlucky but really need to improve their shooting. For all the gushing over De Bruyne, tielemans, et al it was a route one ball and shot that beat the Canadians. Also thought the Canadians had some really good technically gifted players. Was quite surprised as, unsurprisingly, I don't see alot of Canadian football( soccerball)

Just seeing the clips back to Italia 90. The first World Cup that I can remember, but a couple of things I didn’t remember… all the empty seats and all the Union Jacks at the England games, something you don’t see now.

Canada unlucky but really need to improve their shooting. For all the gushing over De Bruyne, tielemans, et al it was a route one ball and shot that beat the Canadians. Also thought the Canadians had some really good technically gifted players. Was quite surprised as, unsurprisingly, I don't see alot of Canadian football( soccerball)

I don't think I've ever seen KDB play well for them. Certainly nowhere near his Man City levels anyway.

The one game where I want to see a complete anihilation comes to us tomorrow.

If we could beat USA 7 or 8 nil...that for me will be enough..shove a dent in their participation in Our Game.. .discourage the b@stards from investing this side of the Pond ....

I wouldnt care if we lost Wales after that !

I'm not sure about Harry. .he is not getting many goals in open play - he maybe has had his time...and they all 'know' his game !

I think Wilson, Grealish and Foden can cause a better havoc in front of goal....and Sterling still has plenty of go in him !

But let's see what we can do against these Yank pretenders in this 'warm-up' for the next round...and work out who is doing the bizz.

Some iconic winners scored so far ...the Saudi and Jap goals...rivalling Ik's in 66...

...the 0-0 draws are a pain...although those games have not been boring.

Ronaldo receives the ball what was in an offside position, chases with the ball towards the goal with the linesman running down his line, Ronaldo scores then the flag goes up for offside.

Why didn’t they put the flag up as soon as Ronaldo was offside? Not the first time the flags have gone up late in this competition.

Ghana make it 3-2.

Ronaldo receives the ball what was in an offside position, chases with the ball towards the goal with the linesman running down his line, Ronaldo scores then the flag goes up for offside.

Why didn’t they put the flag up as soon as Ronaldo was offside? Not the first time the flags have gone up late in this competition.

Ghana make it 3-2.
It's standard in case VAR decides its not offside.

I thought the keeper saved it anyway!

;