Rational thinking

Can you quote multiple posts on replies? Never done it before and there are so many having a crisis on here...
Yes. Replying with multiple quotes is indeed a bit trickier since the recent update but as MB1980 says, still possible.
You can also copy and paste the text out of a post and format it as a quote using one of the icons. Or you can just hammer it in as code if you feel like doing a bit of programming :p

Tons of options now, but maybe not as intuitive as it used to be !

I'm not bloody daft enough to think that giving .. 'Likes' to R&R isn't going to make me even less popular....but that doesn't matter to me...I , to the greater degree just play the posts....and we All support the Cherries....why we are here.

If we don't go forward together...there is not much hope.... I'm talking 'Football Town' here....
Now then...how the f√ck does that transcend across Bill Foleys tenure and out the other side?

Wait and see.

Yeah ....ermmm...yeah...that's ok if that's what it is..but I wouldn't say I get 'p*ssed off' as such....don't think it's ever really that bad ..Do people actually get p*ssed off whereupon it affects their mood in general away from the Forum ?...I tend to just laugh it off when it gets a bit tense and tetchy .
Like today and many days previous..I dish it out... get some back...and then drive up to the Moors and involve myself in Nature...for a few hours ..then come back and have a look to see what's cropped up...i.e your post.
It's no big deal really.
Now I'm going to check out Newcastles score.

All is calm...
Don’t tell us you’ve gone Bodmin Brian!

Mad more like it.... To stay on this Forum !
I thought you’d get the Cornish reference- you must live nearer Dartmoor. Lovely place by the way IMO. I remember wild camping once on Hookney Torr above Grimspound- the wildlife was deafening through the night, not a wink of sleep, but a bloody good breakfast in Chagford. Anyway- off subject.

I thought you’d get the Cornish reference- you must live nearer Dartmoor. Lovely place by the way IMO. I remember wild camping once on Hookney Torr above Grimspound- the wildlife was deafening through the night, not a wink of sleep, but a bloody good breakfast in Chagford. Anyway- off subject.
I did get it actually. .yeah I live right on the edge of Bodmin Moor and only about 10 miles from the edge of Dartmoor. Great places and days out on our doorstep....great mental health therapy...and as you say the Wildlife is very prominent...so many birds of prey etc.

I did get it actually. .yeah I live right on the edge of Bodmin Moor and only about 10 miles from the edge of Dartmoor. Great places and days out on our doorstep....great mental health therapy...and as you say the Wildlife is very prominent...so many birds of prey etc.

Was going to make a silly comment about Beast of Bodmin yesterday actually when you mentioned being at one with nature.

Hoping we may see a picture of you riding the 'Beast'. Well beast rearing up on hind legs with your dressed in napoleonic era British red coat uniform, holding a sabre aloft. Or perhaps riding around on it with no top on... bit like Putin on the horse.

1693214304514.png

Unless we as a club , players and fans see these initial PL fixtures .. . as Easy...yes easy !
....then I'm afraid we are going nowhere but downwards....reverse psychology is what we need...Why ? To bloody well eliminate FEAR. Thats why !
Whinging about how hard something is not good for confidence..
Tell me I'm talking sh*te Ok... but do me a favour and first swing it around your brains before you asassinate me .

I don't think, on that score, that enough of our support realises what a disaster it was for the club when E.Howe left DC .
His teams didn't consider 'hard' fixtures.. they didn't exist FFS !
I kind of agree and disagree in the same breath! If we go into games deciding we're beaten from the outset, were ballsed from the off. Similarly, if we turn up thinking we're just going to roll any team over in this league, we'll get complacent. It's a fine balance, we need to show respect to the opposition but also know that we can, on our day, beat anyone in this league.

Howe would often set us up to not lose against the big boys, how often did we try to take the game to City, for example? Despite some fantastic performances and results against the top teams in the league, there were a lot of non performances where we looked scared to play football.

I think that Iraola has a big job to get the pragmatic mindset out of the players that have been here since before Parker, it'll take time but I think we're on the right tracks. I'm confident we'll hit 40 points with games to spare.

Who could forget that game v MC when we went at them...and Charlie Daniels put in that corker early on...Sterling spoiled the day eventually but City ...they knew they were in a game that day !

;