Rational thinking

It's more about Boscombe Football as I see it.

If you interact with a Forum...it's maybe an idea to write something interesting yourself about what pans out at Dean Court.

There are several on here whose sole input/ output is dedicated to one line put-downs of a certain few posters who attempt to make sense of what goes on at the club and on the field.

Humourless and Acid..
Or in a sane alternative world, they just get fed up with self indulgent piles of shite, looking to get a reaction, and then getting pissed off when they are called out.

Alkaline to neutral.

Still like you Brian, you add stuff, no worries, others we know who, he joined recently and is a pointless non entity, not so much.

There you go. Just for gazzy!

Can you just have a default three? ;-) Or four.

Good to see you're enjoying it!

In case you're wondering, if you type a load of stuff in then, then decide you want to add/copy another reply, when you click Reply it adds the new reply to the line below wear your cursor was... in case there's any anxiety around over writing stuff.

Hats off to Vitals for the implementation of it. It's quite a versatile, polished feature which gives the forum a user a decent amount of user-friendly flexibility.

Hope you derive as much pleasure from it as I have.

Or in a sane alternative world, they just get fed up with self indulgent piles of shite, looking to get a reaction, and then getting pissed off when they are called out.

Alkaline to neutral.

Still like you Brian, you add stuff, no worries, others we know who, he joined recently and is a pointless non entity, not so much.
Yeah ....ermmm...yeah...that's ok if that's what it is..but I wouldn't say I get 'p*ssed off' as such....don't think it's ever really that bad ..Do people actually get p*ssed off whereupon it affects their mood in general away from the Forum ?...I tend to just laugh it off when it gets a bit tense and tetchy .
Like today and many days previous..I dish it out... get some back...and then drive up to the Moors and involve myself in Nature...for a few hours ..then come back and have a look to see what's cropped up...i.e your post.
It's no big deal really.
Now I'm going to check out Newcastles score.

All is calm...

Unless we as a club , players and fans see these initial PL fixtures .. . as Easy...yes easy !
....then I'm afraid we are going nowhere but downwards....reverse psychology is what we need...Why ? To bloody well eliminate FEAR. Thats why !
Whinging about how hard something is not good for confidence..
Tell me I'm talking sh*te Ok... but do me a favour and first swing it around your brains before you asassinate me .

I don't think, on that score, that enough of our support realises what a disaster it was for the club when E.Howe left DC .
His teams didn't consider 'hard' fixtures.. they didn't exist FFS !

Last edited:
Even though we only have one point we have played the teams in 2nd, 3rd and 4th place in the league. I think once we get all our players fit, we'll see that the board have made some excellent signings and the team will start climbing the table. Good times ahead for sure.

First three games vs teams currently 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the league. We've been competitive in each of those games. We do need to start scoring and turn good performances into goals but so far, for me, this is fine.
No No No...we have NOT been competitive in those 3 games...not for the 95 minutes..just in flashes.

F√ck that those 3 teams are 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the PL...by points they've levered off of us.
- Aunt Sally Boscombe....the early table is easily changeable anyway !

Boscombe fans really must start thinking differently....if we are to be recognised as a big club...we stop making excuses for a start.. ..and adopt Football Town mentality.

Unless we as a club , players and fans see these initial PL fixtures .. . as Easy...yes easy !
....then I'm afraid we are going nowhere but downwards....reverse psychology is what we need...Why ? To bloody well eliminate FEAR. Thats why !
Whinging about how hard something is not good for confidence..
Tell me I'm talking sh*te Ok... but do me a favour and first swing it around your brains before you asassinate me .

I don't think, on that score, that enough of our support realises what a disaster it was for the club when E.Howe left DC .
His teams didn't consider 'hard' fixtures.. they didn't exist FFS !

Well you have to believe in yourself of course, but there's also an element of being realistic.

No anount of positivity and self belief will see any of us on the forum running 100 metres at the next Olympics.

Key thing is being resolute imo.Read a book about Jerry Rice, the legendary 49ers wide receiver. Apparently he had this almost robotic ability to brush off mishaps, mistakes and just stick with the process/program, so to speak. Apparently nothing would waiver him despite envitable set backs, very high pressure situations etc Just had this calm, rock solid self belief, focus and nothing external to him could effect it apparently.whether he was playing in the superbowl or in training, it made no difference to him, just carried on doing his thing...

No No No...we have NOT been competitive in those 3 games...not for the 95 minutes..just in flashes.

F√ck that those 3 teams are 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the PL...by points they've levered off of us.
- Aunt Sally Boscombe....the early table is easily changeable anyway !

Boscombe fans really must start thinking differently....if we are to be recognised as a big club...we stop making excuses for a start.. ..and adopt Football Town mentality.
I’ve seen all three games in person and I’m pretty confident we’ll be alright.
West Ham was a good point earned.
Liverpool was lost on small margins.
Spurs we were beaten by the better team.
Just my take, watching through rose tinted glasses.

Well you have to believe in yourself of course, but there's also an element of being realistic.

No anount of positivity and self belief will see any of us on the forum running 100 metres at the next Olympics.

Key thing is being resolute imo.Read a book about Jerry Rice, the legendary 49ers wide receiver. Apparently he had this almost robotic ability to brush off mishaps, mistakes and just stick with the process/program, so to speak. Apparently nothing would waiver him despite envitable set backs, very high pressure situations etc Just had this calm, rock solid self belief, focus and nothing external to him could effect it apparently.whether he was playing in the superbowl or in training, it made no difference to him, just carried on doing his thing...
That.. that.. is exactly the kind of response/ reaction I try to extract from another Forum member. .. eureka moment.....there are not many sadly.

Brentford needs to be 1 or 3 points ..not Zero.. or we are in the sh*t as I see it.

And I reckon the blame emphasis has to essentially SHIFT drastically from Solanke backwards to the Defence and Midfield, especially the Midfield ... that is where the problems are..where they start in a game !
Giving the ball away...despite all the bollux about the high press revolution.....so far we would have been better adopting 'long ball' !

They haven't even bothered to fill in the gaps in the corners of Dean Court or tried to add to layers going upwards in the stands to gain more capacity.

Just some f√cking 'hospitality' tents proposed to accommodate £139 Scran Packages...during a Cost of Living Crisis. :hmmm:

Ignore Bait...... :Fingers:

Last edited:
Brentford needs to be 1 or 3 points ..not Zero.. or we are in the sh*t as I see it.

And I reckon the blame emphasis has to essentially SHIFT drastically from Solanke backwards to the Defence and Midfield, especially the Midfield ... that is where the problems are..where they start in a game !
Giving the ball away...despite all the bollux about the high press revolution.....so far we would have been better adopting 'long ball' !

They haven't even bothered to fill in the gaps in the corners of Dean Court or tried to add to layers going upwards in the stands to gain more capacity.

Just some f√cking 'hospitality' tents proposed to accommodate £139 Scran Packages...during a Cost of Living Crisis. :hmmm:

Ignore Bait...... :Fingers:
Well done that's the 139th time you've mentioned it

;