Reading Away

Saturday night in Reading :tongue: I'll rather walk home...................

ironically, there is a fantastic brewery on stadium way, in the shadow of the ground. double-barrelled brewery - great beer & people!

I've checked my facts, stadium way isnt by the "new" stadium at all. great beer tho.

So, it's great news for fans that can't (or don't) go away, but terrible news for those that like to go away and have a few drinks.

I'm thinking my recent years of being pleasant to a local(ish) Biscuitboy that doesn't drink may have been a good decision... :wahey:

:utc:

Been there on a tuesday night (7.45ko) before in L1 the season we got relegated under SOD and drew 2-2 which one one of the best atmospheres we've had there apart from the 3-3.

Yeah the kick off time isn't ideal like with most in our PL years but still most people have to let you know that they never learned to drive or how they don't live in Bournemouth anymore and how hard done by they are and life isn't fair when to be honest no one cares, you choose not to learn to drive or move away so live with your choice and phucking give it a rest.

Terrible time for a game
I remember a game at Reading if we had won we would have been promoted.....I think that is correct but in the last seconds Reading equalised and our lads all collapsed onto the ground, absolutely distraught, I can't even remember our manager, likely to be Sean O'Driscoll in those days.....and to add insult to injury the old coach I travelled in had wooden slatted seats.
I hope we have better luck next time we play them at the end of October.

;