Reading - The Verdict

AlGard

UTC Legend
Usual slow start.
Shockingly timid defending to give them a penalty.
Reading continued to find gaps when attacking.
A better mid half, but huff and puff with loads of guff.
Quality 2nd for Reading, slicing through the static gaps.

Half time genius from Tindall.
Brooks moves inside, and suddenly it's a threatening side again.
Boom! Boom! Suddenly level with great goals.
Controlling from then on
Lewis Cook, if I have to wait another 4 years for one of your goals, I will, if it's like that worldy.
Fabulous Bego save on the line.
Clown Reading goalkeeping. "Deadly Dom's Delicious Double."
19 years of hurt continues for the broken biscuits.
We only need to turn up for the 2nd half to win games.
Strange isn't it.

A real help yourself all you can eat Chinese Buffet of a game, which we didn't start to the 2nd course.
I can do it if the BBC can.

Well done Tindall - obviously gave them a roasting at HT.

need to give them a bollocking pre match too as our lethargic starts in home gables is appalling

credit to begovic for two fine saves second half

That win is entirely on JT. The players didn’t turn up first half.

Makes a switch at LB, immediately bringing an assist. Performance levels go up x10. We score 4 goals against the top team and then go top ourselves. Fantastic game management.

Who else shouted “don’t shoot FFS” at the TV when the ball fell to Lewis Cook? :ooops:

Astonishing second half of football. As an added plus, Reading have well and truly had the wind knocked out of their sails.

On the solent commentary you can hear Willo groan as the ball is squared to Cook by Brooks!

Love Brooks in his interview telling Lewis that the number of goals he scores isn't good enough and he needs to add that to his game. Backseat manager? :LOL:

Great 2nd half! If we could play like that for 2 halfs then some teams are going to get some serious spankings!

Slight down note but another game of awful set pieces! This needs to be sorted ASAP

Reactions: drd
Even though we were 2-0 down at half time I thought we had so much of the game but never looked like scoring. The difference in the 2nd half was amazing kudos to Jason for his changes

;