Real Sociedad

I'm sat in the garden watching with muted Spanish commentary, but I can't hear any booing or cheering!

I can hear the Reggae festival quite well, so I'm guessing that's not at Ashley Road end of the park?

I've switched it off.
I'm off to pick the redcurrants off the bush.
I should not get wound up at a friendly.
35 minutes of misplaced passes, clueless defending, and general sloppiness.

I am sure it will be fine next week.

I actually think we’ve looked ok. But zero goal threat apart from Solanke which isn’t sustainable. Mepham makes me nervous and I’m not sure Anthony is ready for the Prem.

If we are going to play this system and style it will be a tough watch. Like Al says though… only a friendly. I’m off out for a walk and glad I didn’t pay…

Some positives so far:
Seem to be passing faster and moving the ball forward more!
Zemura and Anthony are linking well, just missing the final pass or shot
Solanke is running around and getting involved
Christie is doing a job getting back and winning the ball back to turn the play quickly

Negatives:
Defense is awful, Kelly and Hill look okay but Mepham is not premier league I’m afraid. Definitely need to strengthen
Lerma looks like a headless chicken and Cook had been quiet

Overall improvement needed second half, maybe a few changes cause it’s only a friendly at the end of the day, performances matter more than results so let’s keep behind them! UTC!

Love the Spanish lady's commentary on and after the second goal!

I'm booing as loud as I can, but if everyone in the ground doesn't start soon we have no chance of getting anything next week.

Mepham is a League 1 player stealing a living in the Championship/ PL. Been apparent since he arrived really.

Apart from that Bournemouth are a horrible watch. Back to the PL but will struggle to get 15 points. Best they keep most of the money for when they get a proper manager again and come back up with a chance.

I've switched it off.
I'm off to pick the redcurrants off the bush.
I should not get wound up at a friendly.
35 minutes of misplaced passes, clueless defending, and general sloppiness.

I am sure it will be fine next week.
OK Al...but how were we

It a fine line to tread on here, between positivity, negativity and reality. Pre season games obviously mean nothing result-wise but we are 7 days away from the start of the season and there was nothing there to really shout home about. Goals scored is going to be an issue, goals conceded is going to be an issue. I'm hoping to enjoy the season but can see myself getting frustrated. It's then that I need to remind myself our squad is not PL quality and our signings are not PL quality but hopefully our team spirit is

Mepham is a League 1 player stealing a living in the Championship/ PL. Been apparent since he arrived really.

Apart from that Bournemouth are a horrible watch. Back to the PL but will struggle to get 15 points. Best they keep most of the money for when they get a proper manager again and come back up with a chance.
Is that Waz or TF with a new username?

;