Refunds

Phoned the ticket office today and they processed refunds as good as gold. Pictures of destroyed tickets only required for my away tickets to Wolves, home tickets refunded without any requirements

They didn't ask for my Wolves ticket to be torn up, seems a bit odd and why would they want to see it destroyed ? I'm just curious.

The Dildo Brothers at West Ham have apparently sent out an email saying that IF you want a cash refund, as opposed to a credit note against future purchases, then you will also forfeit your guaranteed season ticket. Obviously you will be welcome to re=apply next season but.......

Luvvly jubbly

The Dildo Brothers at West Ham have apparently sent out an email saying that IF you want a cash refund, as opposed to a credit note against future purchases, then you will also forfeit your guaranteed season ticket. Obviously you will be welcome to re=apply next season but.......

That sounds like it's badly worded.

Taking the cost off next seasons season ticket is absolutely fine imo. If someone doesn't want their season ticket, they're entitled to a cash refund. What exactly is wrong with that?

We had to do same for away game only. Don't know about Man U as I wasnt going, being a plastic...

The Man Utd tickets hadn't been sent out.

I wanted to keep my Wolves tickets whole but I couldn't send a photo as no space on my phone so it was agreed I could have the refund without sending a photo.

That sounds like it's badly worded.

Taking the cost off next seasons season ticket is absolutely fine imo. If someone doesn't want their season ticket, they're entitled to a cash refund. What exactly is wrong with that?

If you want to renew. your partial refund is basically a deposit for next season.

If you don't want to renew or desperately need the portion of your season ticket refund, you lose the deposit.

Doesn't sound too unreasonable to me

"All supporters who purchased tickets for fixtures now being played behind closed doors will retain any Cherries points accumulated”....I am very (and happily) surprised about this, we get our money back and retain the points?

Not sure quite when we will ever get the chance to use the points in the future but that’s quite another matter.

"All supporters who purchased tickets for fixtures now being played behind closed doors will retain any Cherries points accumulated”....I am very (and happily) surprised about this, we get our money back and retain the points?

Not sure quite when we will ever get the chance to use the points in the future but that’s quite another matter.

no. We will keep those we have accumulated (matches we did see) but I’d doubt if there will be any accruals (credits not yet realised)!!

The language in the whole release is very woolly. I have no problems with the approach but the language needs work.

Season ticket holders to get a full refund according to that. I’m sure they actually mean a pro rata amount for the 5 games. But that’s not what is written in that article.

If you do not advise the club of your preferred option by this date, you will receive a full refund.”

Talking about next season ST’s.

Surely as things stand as far as fans being allowed in stadiums, isn’t that being a bit optimistic?

Imagine a number of our ST holders are like me and still confined to quarters.

Be surprised if they suddenly allow full football stadiums without a vaccine or proven cure in place to prevent another outbreak of this virus in the next few months.

if I was the ticket database administrator.... I don't think I'd ever sleep at night - wot a crap job!

I think I'll leave it a week before asking about a refund for the Wolves ticket(s) we bought with cash :bag:

yes, same here. I upgraded a ticket with cash. my mates daughters ticket, on their behalf. cos the afcb card machine wasnt working. should be fun, will probly write it off. #lifestooshort

Email received today.

AFC Bournemouth can confirm the options available to supporters for 2019/20 match tickets that are no longer valid for entry.

The club had been waiting for official confirmation from the Premier League on the remainder of the current season, with an announcement being made on Thursday afternoon that it will be concluded behind closed doors.

The club’s aim is to give supporters as many options as possible during this difficult time. With this in mind, supporters have the following options available to them; donate their refund to the Cherries Community Fund, waive their refund or receive a refund.

Please note, if a friend or family member purchases tickets for a group, only the supporter who placed the order will be required to indicate the chosen option for the whole group.

Once you have clicked the button below you will need to sign-in to your AFC Bournemouth ticketing account in order to submit your choice. Signing-in to your account is necessary for security reasons in order to protect your account and validate your choice. Using our online form is the quickest and easiest way to choose your preference and we advise supporters to use this method.

Supporters have the next ten working days (until Friday 12th June) to advise the club of their preferred option. If you do not advise the club of your preferred option by this date, you will receive a full refund.

For more information on the process, please click here to view our web article and FAQs.

Please do not attend Vitality Stadium in person to request a refund. The stadium and its customer-facing functions remain closed at this time, in line with Government advice. This is to ensure the health and wellbeing of employees and supporters.

Kind regards,

Your ticketing team

;