Refunds

True but if it's a toss up between me getting a refund for the 3 matches I won't see but paid for and one of our players having to reduce his salary a bit then I'll go for my refund every time.
So the 3 options for me are refunds, donate to their charities or waive the refund.

I won't waive the refund, I could and would if we were a 1st or 2nd Division club.
Must admit torn between donating my money to one of the 5 hospices and getting a refund.

You wi

You will find it very hard to find me knocking our team/club. Unlike some one here who revel in it.
Donating £100 odd in a ticket refund in relation to their earnings is a pause for thought.
A hundred thousand a week is more than 3 years salary for me.

I have to agree with you. I can imagine 95% will want refunds.

I have filled in the form - requested credit off next season's ticket. Do we get a confirmation email? Only seen a brief pop up window that says my preference has been submitted

I've just submitted my response and whilst logged in checked my account.
I cannot find my points and the only friends listed are those in my household (I think they maybe taking the social distancing rules a bit too seriously).
Has anyone else checked and can see their points?

I've just submitted my response and whilst logged in checked my account.
I cannot find my points and the only friends listed are those in my household (I think they maybe taking the social distancing rules a bit too seriously).
Has anyone else checked and can see their points?

All points have disappeared ...see the thread below. I doubt its anything sinister probably down to the historically crap ticketing system. (Selling tickets was never really a priority)

https://bournemouth-forum.vitalfoot...nds-for-wolves-and-man-utd.11604/#post-372565

Email was clear and issued on the same day as the announcement. No problem with that at all.
For people like me who have to buy on a match-by -match basis it’s very clear in the email but then you log in and it’s as clear as mud:

“If you paid with Debit Card/Credit Card, the refunded amount will automatically be debited into your bank account.
However, if the card you originally paid with has now expired, please fill out the fields below:”

You’re then given the following boxes to fill in - your “card sort code”, “card account number”, “card holder name” and “name of your bank”

Credit cards, which is the method I used to pay, don’t have a sort code not a bank name??

I’m Foncused...

It simply means “if the credit or debit card you used has expired please give us details of a current account we can pay the money into instead.”

If you don’t have one to hand, feel free to use mine ;)

I think the intentions of the ticket office are fine. They just aren’t very good at explaining what they mean.

Last edited:
It simply means “if the credit or debit card you used has expired please give us details of a current account we can pay the money into instead.”

If you don’t have one to hand, feel free to use mine ;)

I think the intentions of the ticket office are fine. They just aren’t very good at explaining what they mean.
I agree that their intentions are all good, however I’m pretty sure what you’re suggesting isn’t legal. A purchase returned must be refunded to the original payment method as far as I was aware. There’s no option to just request the refund to be made to the original credit card.

To be honest I have no idea how much the refund will be. Ive taken credit on next seasons ticket . My concern would be if I take a refund does that relinquish my ST and will I be offered a ST renewal next season as we don't know when we will be able to attend games . Is it a route to losing your ST ? Thats why I took the credit off next seasons , theyre committed then to giving me my ST back.

I agree that their intentions are all good, however I’m pretty sure what you’re suggesting isn’t legal. A purchase returned must be refunded to the original payment method as far as I was aware. There’s no option to just request the refund to be made to the original credit card.

There is...you just tick the box saying you originally paid by debit or credit card and leave it at that. They will then check their system and attempt to “credit” (not “debit” as they incorrectly use in their text...) that original source.

The next section is only for those who financed, and the final section is for people like me who have changed their bank account since last May.

There is no legal requirement for a refund to go back to the original payment source, just to the individual who made the payment. It’s just easier for retailers to insist on “same card” as this in theory protects them from inadvertently paying a third party.

To be honest I have no idea how much the refund will be. Ive taken credit on next seasons ticket . My concern would be if I take a refund does that relinquish my ST and will I be offered a ST renewal next season as we don't know when we will be able to attend games . Is it a route to losing your ST ? Thats why I took the credit off next seasons , theyre committed then to giving me my ST back.

I doubt it. If you're looking to renew your ST, money off next seasons seems the obvious way to go.

;