Rugby WC

Now I am not a rugby fan at all. However I happened to be in the pub last night and sat opposite a TV and the Irl - NZ game had already started. I half watched it for a few minutes while eating some grub and then couldn't take my eyes off it. What a match, breathtaking attacking and counter attacking, fast passing, superb ball handling, aggression but with discipline - a joy to watch.
Now I am not expecting the same from all games but that was superb stuff.

Now I am not a rugby fan at all. However I happened to be in the pub last night and sat opposite a TV and the Irl - NZ game had already started. I half watched it for a few minutes while eating some grub and then couldn't take my eyes off it. What a match, breathtaking attacking and counter attacking, fast passing, superb ball handling, aggression but with discipline - a joy to watch.
Yes it was a great game, the last 5 mins were awesome with the Irish going for the try needed to win the game, France vs SA 8pm should also be a good watch.

Also not a rugby fan, although the boss sometimes watches it (I do have a separate TV for football or cricket), but ended up watching that game gripped by it.

Only previous time that happened was France v NZ years ago, which also seemed to be two teams trying to run with the ball rather than just hoof it out or regularly have a scrum.

I still don't understand most of the laws/rules and probably never will!

England won the game but Fiji played with style and heart.

Concerned we'll get battered by whoever wins tonight but we'll worry about that next week.

;