Safe standing

Half were sat down but some still stood up.

To be fair it looked no different than usual, 90% standing just the bottom few rows sitting. When the 'stand up if you love bournemouth' chant went up the steward in the yellow jacket clapped back. No idea if he was encouraging people to sit at the time.

We're in the back row of the MS block 2 and generally stand. Today we were informed by the stewards that this is no longer acceptable. I asked the chief steward if Block 2 is home fans only, he said yes, so I then asked him why did they just watch Man City fans openly celebrating the goal, he told me to write to @Jim Frevola about it. Surely away fans in the home sections is a bigger issue.
Not if all you are interested in is who pays the buck

A visual observation from the MS. Some people were still sitting in isolated blocks especially to the left. By bulk more were standing in the central areas than before but to the right the standing was uniform right from top to bottom well below the designated "cut off line". So in that respect nothing has been achieved.

Will the club now enforce a no standing in the undesignated standing area to the left?

Still standing.
They seemed to have a go at waving people to sit down, but it didn’t work.

Icouldnt be sure but it looked like the stewards were making notes second half.

I was told beforehand that no way would there be stewards on every row.

The away fans weren’t made to sit at any point.

Bung some more rails in the left hand side, or create a ridiculous scenario where fans are being ejected for doing what they’ve done for years without harming anyone.

;