Sam Surridge

Surridge....this guy has it....ive seen him play...a few times in the south west...i just know it...people talk so much sh#t on here about PL ready and all that b#llocks. ..the PL is not that brilliant really ....is it...come on?

Last edited:
For Yeovil 3 or 4 times...once for Weymouth and once for Poole.....think he was only about 16/17 then but you could see the potential.

Dont get the Boris bit!

wait a minute you ...saw ...him ...all those times ....on loan!!! ...that can’t be right ...according to ...you ...he ...should have been ....at ....Bournemouth ...he’s our ...player ...FFS

ps ...you ...got to remember ...if your going to bulls*it have a good memory ...page 3 of this thread ...” I’ve seen a few clips of him playing for Yeovil on south west TV “......now you were at the feckin games :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Surridge....this guy has it....ive seen him play...a few times in the south west...i just know it...people talk so much sh#t on here about PL ready and all that b#llocks. ..the PL is not that brilliant really ....is it...come on?

Bill, there have been loads of players who looked the dog’s up until they started in the PL. Brett Ormerod, for example, even our very own Lewis Grabban. The major difference is that PL defences and keepers are quicker and anticipate better, allowing strikers less time to make decisions than they have in the lower leagues.

Having said that, I agree that Sam seems to have all the necessary ingredients to make a PL striker, but you just can’t tell until they cross the white line

wait a minute you ...saw ...him ...all those times ....on loan!!! ...that can’t be right ...according to ...you ...he ...should have been ....at ....Bournemouth ...he’s our ...player ...FFS

ps ...you ...got to remember ...if your going to bulls*it have a good memory ...page 3 of this thread ...” I’ve seen a few clips of him playing for Yeovil on south west TV “......now you were at the feckin games :rofl::rofl::rofl:
The games with Yeovil....I was working there for 6 weeks on a short electrical fitting contract for my son .so attended some games..others were on south west tv news. Im not keen on loans ..no...but cant do much about it!
and now my daughter has watched him at Swansea ..good reports.

Strange you can get to those games ,but can never get to DC when tickets available
:unsure:
My wife has had cancer twice and other illness over past decade....I went to aways for a while..in the 1st 2 PL seasons, then it became awkward...during her treatments.
Now..I cant leave her alone too long due to her weaknesses.

DC .. up until end of 14-15...I was at games fairly often....we then still had accommodation available in Longfleet.
By the way what's happened to ....Cornish cherry ?:cool:
He died!....no...seriously...I had problems on my device, a kindle, and for some reason couldnt get the Forum registration back...so tried with new ID..then just having fun with it .that worked for a while ...but then it got taken off....when I got this ID onto a new Mobile.

My wife has had cancer twice and other illness over past decade....I went to aways for a while..in the 1st 2 PL seasons, then it became awkward...during her treatments.
Now..I cant leave her alone too long due to her weaknesses.

DC .. up until end of 14-15...I was at games fairly often....we then still had accommodation available in Longfleet.

He died!....no...seriously...I had problems on my device, a kindle, and for some reason couldnt get the Forum registration back...so tried with new ID..then just having fun with it .that worked for a while ...but then it got taken off....when I got this ID onto a new Mobile.
Sorry too labour the point, but Surridge played at Yeovil 2017 and you said you were away for 6 weeks in Yeovil.
That's also not the same story you used when last challenged you were ...Cornish cherry ! :whistle:

Sorry too labour the point, but Surridge played at Yeovil 2017 and you said you were away for 6 weeks in Yeovil.
That's also not the same story you used when last challenged you were ...Cornish cherry ! :whistle:
I have a bit of fun sometimes....and as far as memory for dates is concerned ...i dont get everything exact ...maybe age is catching up...!
The Cornish Cherry thing was an embarrassing cock up really!

The games with Yeovil....I was working there for 6 weeks on a short electrical fitting contract for my son .so attended some games..others were on south west tv news. Im not keen on loans ..no...but cant do much about it!
and now my daughter has watched him at Swansea ..good reports.

oh you do come come out with some total rubbish .....Cornish cherry joined this forum a year before billmcgarry btw

yours sincerely
forum mafia/ elite .

oh you do come come out with some total rubbish .....Cornish cherry joined this forum a year before billmcgarry btw

yours sincerely
forum mafia/ elite .
/

No he didnt ! I invented him.... (..unless there was a Real one ).....i think we get a few crossed wires on this forum occasionally....it makes for fun though....seeing people getting all serious!

/

No he didnt ! I invented him.... (..unless there was a Real one ).....i think we get a few crossed wires on this forum occasionally....it makes for fun though....seeing people getting all serious!

you just have to click on a posters name to see when they joined ..no cross wires .... and nobodies getting serious it’s just fun catching out serial bu*lshitters ...shouldn’t you turn on BBC Wales , so we can get our Surridge updates from Bill McGarry roving reporter . :rofl:

Hilarious....

Im only watching local non league now...so I wont bother ' bulsh#tting ' as you call it....it wont be of interest to PL fans!

If seeing Surridge is an ' illusion'...or something......i best not stray too far from Cornwall again....for fear of upsetting the Real Fans!
Taking an interest in the club ive supported for 50 plus years seems ' off limits' unless I have a ST..which is not practicle for me or even possible without a larger stadium.
If enough of you would rather I didnt post any more...i might consider going back to ' read only' ..as I did for years!

Hilarious....

Im only watching local non league now...so I wont bother ' bulsh#tting ' as you call it....it wont be of interest to PL fans!

If seeing Surridge is an ' illusion'...or something......i best not stray too far from Cornwall again....for fear of upsetting the Real Fans!
Taking an interest in the club ive supported for 50 plus years seems ' off limits' unless I have a ST..which is not practicle for me or even possible without a larger stadium.
If enough of you would rather I didnt post any more...i might consider going back to ' read only' ..as I did for years!

Awww bless don’t get all “serious “

;