Sam Surridge

Had a flick through the earlier days of this thread.

It’s quite a ride, loan spells, being recalled, Howe being a clown for not playing him, England Under 21 call up, bewilderment that Solanke is picked ahead of him, bewilderment at how we got such a transfer fee for him and now I’m bewildered at quite how far he appears to have fallen in such a short space of time.

Age still on his side of course.

Think I had Tanglefoot on draught years ago in Dorchester after we played one of our games there.....and it was OK then !
Seems like they've attempted to make it more ' citrussy'..yuk !

he is a bit of a hot-head isn't he. the first to whinge when he gets touched, and very gobby with it. and then a bit of a nasty piece of work giving it out, on occasion.

So long as he was in a red and black shirt, what's not to like?

A Mark Stein for the millennial generation.

I thought you played very well on Sunday. Hugill was a revelation and Isaak Davis looked very promising up front. You were solid elsewhere. May you prosper this season so that Reading sink with little trace.

Mind you, Forest should be in the relegation mix as well. I would deduct them 15 points for that second kit of theirs.

I thought you played very well on Sunday. Hugill was a revelation and Isaak Davis looked very promising up front. You were solid elsewhere. May you prosper this season so that Reading sink with little trace.

Mind you, Forest should be in the relegation mix as well. I would deduct them 15 points for that second kit of theirs.

hugill is shite!

Thank you. We are all feeling much better today :party:

Forest trying to hover up anything they can from us?

Arter, Grabs, Cook, now Rogers and Surridge?

;