Sam Surridge

What an idiot. Confused if he’s supported Forest for life or he’s gone to the hassle of changing his name to nffc, was it afcb a year ago and scfc in between?
It will probably be PVFC next season when everyone at Forest realises that Sam has as much chance of making it as a Premier league striker as I have.
Have to say I have met Sam's mum and her partner, nice people. Can't understand why she's not still with this guy.

See Sam Surridge was born in Slough, so his dad might support his son and the team he plays for at the time.

From an article in the Echo January 2020.

Surridge’s father Phil, a personal trainer at Littledown, was busy working in a circuit session when his son came off the bench to strike in the 2-1 FA Cup fourth round defeat to Arsenal.

Then more up to date.

It's just a father following and supporting his son around the country.. wtf is wrong with that .. unless your an Elitist Afcb fan .

..thank f√ck i'm a ' Boscombe' fan...Bournemouth and Boscombe' Athletic FC ...before things went to 'anal altitudes' !

It's just a father following and supporting his son around the country.. wtf is wrong with that .. unless your an Elitist Afcb fan .

..thank f√ck i'm a ' Boscombe' fan...Bournemouth and Boscombe' Athletic FC ...before things went to 'anal altitudes' !

Nothing wrong with that, but it's not the best idea to needlessly have a pop at other clubs on a public forum. It can't do his lad any favours can it?

Is it generally the rule of thumb that if you are a conspiracy theorist that you are "all in"? Like is there a flat earther that says, yeah chem trails? That's too far fetched for me

Is it generally the rule of thumb that if you are a conspiracy theorist that you are "all in"? Like is there a flat earther that says, yeah chem trails? That's too far fetched for me
Whats this thing with chem trails? And does it mean Lana Del Ray is a conspiracy theorist?

It's an age thing. Happens when sportsmen reach great heights, their dad often thinks it's them who is achieving the goals and people want to see. We saw it with Tyson Fury's dad before the Whyte fight, last weekend with Haney's dad after the fight, Lopez's dad before and after the fight, Josh Warrington's dad - makes you dislike Warrington even more (not just because he represents the scummiest football fans in the world). It's not the athlete's fault their dad seeks attention and behaves embarrassingly.

It's an age thing. Happens when sportsmen reach great heights, their dad often thinks it's them who is achieving the goals and people want to see. We saw it with Tyson Fury's dad before the Whyte fight, last weekend with Haney's dad after the fight, Lopez's dad before and after the fight, Josh Warrington's dad - makes you dislike Warrington even more (not just because he represents the scummiest football fans in the world). It's not the athlete's fault their dad seeks att
ention and behaves embarrassingly.

Bollux ! A Dad loves his Son!

Last edited:
It's an age thing. Happens when sportsmen reach great heights, their dad often thinks it's them who is achieving the goals and people want to see. We saw it with Tyson Fury's dad before the Whyte fight, last weekend with Haney's dad after the fight, Lopez's dad before and after the fight, Josh Warrington's dad - makes you dislike Warrington even more (not just because he represents the scummiest football fans in the world). It's not the athlete's fault their dad seeks attention and behaves embarrassingly.

And You as as a Dad. In the same situation ..how will that pan out.. ?
'Afcb' Elite ! ...immune to all that is below their f√cking cloud...shove it !

Last edited:

;