Scott Parker

My former father in law is a Fulham season ticket holder and he said he would pay Parker’s petrol down here. Reiterated that his football was dull beyond belief and that he spent most games last year doing housework in the second half to stop himself dropping off and ruining his nights sleep.

My former father in law is a Fulham season ticket holder and he said he would pay Parker’s petrol down here. Reiterated that his football was dull beyond belief and that he spent most games last year doing housework in the second half to stop himself dropping off and ruining his nights sleep.
...seems to be a bit of a consistent thread here!...you do have to wonder what goes on inside the minds of the big decision makers here at AFCB?

Yes I
Do you think there was an element of your club being a scalp of the division these last few years; being a primarily PL level squad, with teams upping their game and packing the defence against you specifically? Not to say a talented manager can’t unpick these defences but when I compare EH’s season to last season, teams gave us no respect even when we were top of the Championship, compared to this season where 3/4s of the games were slogs.

yeah I do think there was an element of that, however, he just didn’t have any answers as how to get round it. He would just pass it across the defence and they would pick us off. I think this whole Parker thing for Fulham fans is probably the most unified we’ve been for a long time. Obviously there are fans that still want him, but the majority don’t want him at all. I have a friend at Fulham, apparently there is a meeting on Thursday between our ownership and Parker/his team, with an announcement on Friday which should make it clear either way. Personally I would love you to pay us 6 million for Parker and all his staff!

Yes I

yeah I do think there was an element of that, however, he just didn’t have any answers as how to get round it. He would just pass it across the defence and they would pick us off. I think this whole Parker thing for Fulham fans is probably the most unified we’ve been for a long time. Obviously there are fans that still want him, but the majority don’t want him at all. I have a friend at Fulham, apparently there is a meeting on Thursday between our ownership and Parker/his team, with an announcement on Friday which should make it clear either way. Personally I would love you to pay us 6 million for Parker and all his staff!
...don't worry that is the sort of wasting money thing we do!

Maybe we are not changing and the media might have got it wrong.

Woodgate‘s contract runs out at the end of the month so in theory he is still in charge.

Think it is just Eddie Howe and Jonathan Woodgate who have been in charge when we won seven in a row.

I voted to give JW another chance, he seemed to have the players backing.

If we are looking elsewhere and you look at the managers linked for the PL jobs available, including Eddie, some are going to be disappointed and will still be looking for a job, would one of them fancy giving our club a go?

OK so we didn't get promoted but JW seemed to pull the team together, 7 wins on the trot is no mean achievement. Given that the squad is going to be considerably different next season could he do it again? You can't deny that he seems very passionate about how he goes about managing a team. Personally I'd prefer him over Parker any day. Parker seems a little bit wet to me.

Personally I would love you to pay us 6 million for Parker and all his staff!

Hold on, hold on. Yesterday afternoon you only wanted £4.5 million. Either inflation is rampant in SW London or explain why Scott Parker is suddenly worth 33% more.

PS. We have a binding agreement to waste most of our cash with Liverpool FC, so whatever the fee, it is unlikely that we will spend.

Hold on, hold on. Yesterday afternoon you only wanted £4.5 million. Either inflation is rampant in SW London or explain why Scott Parker is suddenly worth 33% more.

PS. We have a binding agreement to waste most of our cash with Liverpool FC, so whatever the fee, it is unlikely that we will spend.

so the fee for Parker is £4.5 million, his staff that he wants to bring are £1.5million. I’ve heard from a friend who works at Fulham and it’s definitely happening. The clubs are working out compo as we speak.

so the fee for Parker is £4.5 million, his staff that he wants to bring are £1.5million. I’ve heard from a friend who works at Fulham and it’s definitely happening. The clubs are working out compo as we speak.

You mean, Bournemouth are actually coughing up £6 million to buy out Parker and his team from Fulham?

So say this plays out, how many staff are we talking about?

It's not your money, so why are you worried?!

That's if all this is true of course.

I'm not worried, I just think Eddie is a better manager and plays a better style of football. When you have that available for free, you'd have to be mad to shell out millions for something inferior*.

Assuming it's all true of course...

*Hoping that comes to bite me on the ****************

so he brought in Matt Wells as first team coach, Rob Burch as Goalkeeping Coach and Nathan Gardiner as Fitness Coach when he came in, so I would assume all of them will come with him.

JW brought in two people.

So if this happened be interesting to see how this affects the staff we have now.

;