Scott Parker

it’s how he comes across, or gets his message across, to his coaches and players that matters

Yeah. If he does charismatically get the message across, there's no issue. If he sends them to sleep or comes across as not knowing what he's doing, there's an issue.

How's the 'ol Parker Out thingy coming along then ...
And who would be the preferred replacementinho eh? Some furriner like from the backwoods of Bulgaria or Ghana...yeah OK long as they can bash out an articulate interview and pick the Forum Elite Golden Boys ..Lewis and Jeff ..fine and dandy!

Absolutely! Means Dom less isolated and Moore can add a physical presence. Still, we have a lot of games in April so maybe he can get a handful of games in before end of season

Lowe doing well but he wasn't brought on until right at the end against Peterborough. Would Moore have been given much time?

One good sign is that Parker admitted he didn't handle the end of the Preston game well. He basically said that he's disappointed with how Smith handled the situation (holding the fourth official), but, also added that he himself hadn't, so he couldn't talk. That shows he does tske responsibility and reflect. Fingers crossed he reflects on some if our poor performances as well.

It's indicative of western culture over the pastvfew decades. People lean towards personality more than character. Similar thing in politics.

Hence people mentioning they'd rather have people like woodgate as they 'liked' tge way he came across in interviews...

Some managers are good with words, but at the end of the day it’s putting those words into action and getting the required results, not all can do that.

We have to understand that Scott is still a relative’newbie’ in management terms and will still be feeling the pressures and pains of getting the team to dominate games by possession and careful build up play. The way I see it maybe some of the players just aren’t good enough to deliver a keep ball game?..our passing in general is average compared to the last team to storm this league in 2015..I am not really interested in post match procrastinations as most are purple and cliched claptrap from all managers and coaches..so I don’t judge SP on these interviews or what he wears..it will just be how he gets the team winning, hopefully in an attractive style(bonus).. but if we grind out another seven or eight gritty or lucky 1-0’s or 2-1’s then we will achieve promotion
I have decide that there is no real point moaning all the time we are still privileged to be one of the top 25 teams in English football whatever!

When Parker says that he is trying to do everything he can to stop Solanke from becoming isolated what he really means is that he is trying everything he can without actually changing formation. The only way he has come close to this so far is my playing a central striker (Jemal Lowe,) who has natural inclination to drift central, out wide. The problem with this is that you lose the ability to build down that side because Lowe is not at all comfortable when asked to hug the touchline. The reality is that I’m not sure there is an effective way to stop Dom from getting isolated while setting up in this formation.

It's indicative of western culture over the pastvfew decades. People lean towards personality more than character. Similar thing in politics.

Hence people mentioning they'd rather have people like woodgate as they 'liked' tge way he came across in interviews...

Not just about Woody's interviews. He seemed to have a really good rapport with the players as well. I think also, he came across as confident and open. These are also good qualities in management. Of course, people are not always who they seem to be but I think he was pretty popular amongst the players.

I cannot imagie it's a regular thing Parker does which might have saved him from a bigger punishment?

They must have a certain threshold otherwise some current and ex managers would never have been on the touchline!

He was very much in the ref's face as well. It's one thing to shout some swear words but if it's done up close, it's different.

;