Scott Parker

Clearly I have and it's been pretty pathetic all season. I don't get involved because I'm not a child, but tonight I'm astounded that I see more posts about Waz then promotion. That's all I'll say on the matter because I'm off to grab another beer

Yes. People need to be better than this. All Waz did was acknowledge that Parker's tactics helped win us the game.

I have been very critical of you throughout the season, I feel like the football has been way too predictable at times….

HOWEVER

Take a bow for your tactical changes in the second half today, you won us that game today. Deserves a huge amount of credit for completely changing the flow of that game. Well done Scott!!!

WE ARE GOING UP

FCUK OFF YOU CNUT
TOO LITTLE TOO LATE
PRICK
and shove your bet up your butt

Last edited:
I think this shows how big of a part Kieffer Moore was intended to be for this team.

Often critical of Parker for being a bit too defensive/not having a plan B, but clearly that was the plan with Moore and it's been shown to work now in the final couple games of the season when we needed it most. As others have said, if he'd been fit since Jan then... who knows?!

I have been very critical of you throughout the season, I feel like the football has been way too predictable at times….

HOWEVER

Take a bow for your tactical changes in the second half today, you won us that game today. Deserves a huge amount of credit for completely changing the flow of that game. Well done Scott!!!

WE ARE GOING UP

Bank in the late 1990's there was a punk band from S*********n called Portiswood. They played, and promoted gigs at the Joiners.

They had one really good song, the chorus of which went:

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU RECKON,
WHAT YOU RECKON I DON'T GIVE A F**K ABOUT
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU RECKON
WHAT YOU RECKON MEANS F**K ALL TO ME"

for some strange reason reading your postings brings that to mind.

Bank in the late 1990's there was a punk band from S*********n called Portiswood. They played, and promoted gigs at the Joiners.

They had one really good song, the chorus of which went:

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU RECKON,
WHAT YOU RECKON I DON'T GIVE A F**KK ABOUT
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU RECKON
WHAT YOU RECKON MEANS F**KK ALL TO ME"

for some strange reason reading your postings brings that to mind.
:grinning: very apt… and well remembered!

Lot of mid-wits on this forum that gang up on Waz like they are in comprehensive school.

Yes, he's different, but that's good. He's different from the generic football numpty.

Following your team isn't an exclusive preserve of the normal and the average. I know it gives you a buzz to let one off at him but really you're just part of a herd. In internet culture, it's called being an NPC.

Lot of mid-wits on this forum that gang up on Waz like they are in comprehensive school.

Yes, he's different, but that's good. He's different from the generic football numpty.

Following your team isn't an exclusive preserve of the normal and the average. I know it gives you a buzz to let one off at him but really you're just part of a herd. In internet culture, it's called being an NPC.
Nah it’s being a sock puppet, just like you

Says the coconut.

Hard on the outside....milky in the middle.

Waz has been the antithesis of an AFCB fan.

If you want to applaud his failure, and reporting of the teams demise, that's entirely up to you.

Most on here are glad to finally shut the cnut up.

His 8 month long predictions of our demise have been proven to be.....

Wide of the mark (TMKTemple)

What's NPC?

Spur of the moment according to Parker. Moore caught Billings eye and Billing then knew what to do. Smart thinking on their part.
He just rolled it in like a training ground move.

Good in the air and good on the floor.

He isn't perfect and did make a few bad decisions in his first 10 mins on.

A late developer, but a better upgrade on Chris Wood.

Hi waz. Normally I'd be inclined to say fair enough, but your constant negativity on here this year has been a f***ing disgrace.
You should be embarrassed fella.

Bollox, he's the very manifestation of a generic sh*t forum troll.

I don't have a problem with opinions I don't agree with, I have a problem with opinions that lack any insight or intelligence and are spammed all over the forum.

HOWEVER

WE ARE GOING UP

I bet you feel sick and not in a hungover sense. Scott Parker has been ridiculed on here by the same few fuckwits including you, as has the board for recruiting him yet here you are cap in hand giving him 45 minutes of a whole season when he's just achieved one of the hardest things in the English game. Words can't describe you waz / cherrybright or whatever guise you're posting under you sanctimonious little trolling tw_t.

I guess we and the ohec can look forward to a pre season of doom mongering as you build up steam for next season. You're the polar opposite of a fan, revelling in defeat, betting against your so called team and failing to 'support' your club through thick and thin. The first to jump on any mistake, loss or defeat and the first to blame players, the management and the board. You're not a fan, you're an anti fan. I doubt that you go to games as you clearly don't get any pleasure out of it. You disappear when the team play well and dominate the forum spouting shite when they don't.

Well who's had the last laugh - we all have. I just wish I could be as succinct and to the point as Al but lets just call it therapeutic to write this. What a perfect end to the season, the team promoted and you well and truly shoved back in your little box. Result.

;