Scott Parker

His name wasn't Phil Bateman was it?

A legend.

Phil would seldom last the 90 minutes even when he was at the game.

"This is fooking dire, I'm off", often before half time.

TBH it was difficult to fathom why Phil was a Boscombe fan.

He once managed to get banned for attacking the Brentford goalie at full time in a nothing Autoglass cup game that we had won.
Finally found a way onto this forum. I have noticed there is a lot of disinformation about me, that needs to be put right.
His name wasn't Phil Bateman was it?

A legend.

Phil would seldom last the 90 minutes even when he was at the game.

"This is fooking dire, I'm off", often before half time.

TBH it was difficult to fathom why Phil was a Boscombe fan.

He once managed to get banned for attacking the Brentford goalie at full time in a nothing Autoglass cup game that we had won.
At last I have been allowed on this forum. People have abused my memory far too long on this forum.

To put the record straight, the game in question was a home League Cup game in 2003, which went to penalties after ending 3-3, after one of the Brentford forwards deliberate kicked our goalie who was carried off unconscious. We were 3-1 up at the time. We lost by the odd goal on penalties and the Bees forward who scored the winning penalty and kicked our keeper unconscious earlier, then ran towards the North End giving us the finger as the whistle went. A slight remonstration from our supporters resulted in yours truly being jumped on by a few stewards. Dunno whether anyone remembers now, but this was when AFCB thought fit to bring in outside bouncers as stewards. I seem to remember it went very Pete Tonge? Thought I'd put the record straight.

I was with Helen, who no doubt some of you will remember, and our beverage was a bottle of Orange squash... 80% of which was vodka. We also had a Thermos full of Southern Comfort. We were nice and cosy. Sorry it's been so long... admin refused me a number of times. No idea why!
It was cosy. Hot even. Good to hear from you.

Well now that Norwich appears to have Bruce in their sights, I have no problem with this :p
If a club that should be looking for promotion are looking at Steve Bruce, then Parker may have to consider a different profession.

(although I think this maybe an internet rumour )

Which makes me wonder whether Parker ever has to work again? If he has invested wisely, owns property then he must have. 'few' quid in the bank.

;