Scott Parker

I've had Piles....not pleasant...not particularly exciting in any good way ..but at least you know what is going on !
The thing is with Piles...once you get the management of them in some kind of order...you can keep them relatively less bothersome..err..unsorebums ..bumsoreless ...uumm..bumsting like that !

Ugly is in the eye of the beholder.
We have only had British managers. Is that still common in the football league?

I've always believed Eddie was from a different dimension, certainly not of this realm. I can't remember the time line but I think it was the Tardis arrived in Boscombe, then Eddie regenerates as Boscombe manager. : )

Do you actually know what “hype” means?

Please point me to the posts on this thread where people have promoted Parker and exaggerated his ability or record

Oh..I expect I probably do...it appears on the front of many words ..and I've read a few thousand books in my 70 years on the planet...I taught myself to read at about 4 years old ! By time I was 6 or 7, I was devouring dictionaries and atlases, the Daily Mirror which was my dads gospel...and sneaking peeps at my grans Telegraph when dad wasn't looking !

Anybody else worried Spurs might jump in and hi-jack our Scottie deal, especially now they know the price. Or maybe they can't afford it. : )

No I know Pereira is in the country to talk to us, but it wouldn’t surprise me if the Sun story is Coopers people putting out the story, especially with Palace interested in him
Think it’s possibly time to call your informants bluff. There is no way Pereira travels and quarantines for at least 5 days just to hold potential talks.

Meanwhile most news outlets are suggesting that Fulham are after Cooper at Swansea. If you think Parker’s football in your promotion season was negative and boring then you’re going to be in for a quite the shock watching Cooperball next year!

;