Scott Parker

Agreed.
So Parker gets Fulham relegated then wants them to reward him with £2M+ whilst he immediately gets decent terms from us, one of their rivals.
If I were a Fulham fan I wouldn't want the club to back down. Cake & eat it springs to mind.

well we don;t know thats the case here. I doubt him and his advisors are pushing for personal compensation when he has another job lined up. particularly if you believe that he leaves and joins another club within the original contract length he's not entitled to the compensation/or has to be paid back. also imagine he'd get a decent up front incentive from us.

Eitherway just bloody hurry up!

Does this go with what you are hearing @Fulhamfaninpeace
Yes, he’s taking a paycut to leave Fulham, but wants Fulham to pay the difference so he’s not short on money. He’s forced the move to Bournemouth through so the owners will not back down and pay him severance pay aswell. This is literally the only thing holding it up. Our owners are super stubborn and won’t back down. It’s down to how Greedy Parker wants to be really

Crikey billy - you're a more efficient search engine than Google!!

:grinning:

There’s more!

It’s been a long and frankly disheartening summer to be a Fulham fan. With well over a third of the break gone, FFC are currently rudderless, stuck with a manager on a long contract, who wants to leave for a rival side.

The longer Scott Parker remains at the club, the more difficult building a successful team next season becomes. So, what are the options?

https://www.fulhamish.co.uk/post/2021-06-22-the-scott-parker-stalemate/

Why would Parker want to downgrade to a 11,000 capacity from a club who can play to 25,000..a much bigger club with surely more 'clout' for attracting players.
The only thing I guess is a bigger salary....
I'm not sure this is a good fit....if indeed there is any truth in the reporting of all this hoohah!

lets not forget Parker in his playing days was hardly reknowned for his loyalty, just access the Charlton fans!

;