Scott Parker

I think 3 million for a manager is acceptable when compared to some of the fees we have paid for players. All clubs seem to be reluctant to pay compensation though.
If we do get Parker, then the decisions taken in mid season make more sense now.

If we're looking at paying £3M on top of Parker's wages could we not just offer it as sign on fee for a better free agent?

rightly or wrongly, it seems the board really want parker. whether it works out is another story, but at least they appear to have a plan and going for a long time target, which I think is commendable.

FULHAM are digging in against Scott Parker and refusing to pay their outgoing manager a penny in severance pay.

Parker is trying to negotiate his way out of the club to join Championship rivals Bournemouth.

And with two years left on his deal at Craven Cottage he could expect a hefty pay-off in excess of £2million if he left by mutual consent.

But Fulham’s top brass are playing hardball and insist Parker will have to resign or just leave without pocketing any cash.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/15351215/fulham-refusing-parker-severance-pay-bournemouth/

FULHAM are digging in against Scott Parker and refusing to pay their outgoing manager a penny in severance pay.

Parker is trying to negotiate his way out of the club to join Championship rivals Bournemouth.

And with two years left on his deal at Craven Cottage he could expect a hefty pay-off in excess of £2million if he left by mutual consent.

But Fulham’s top brass are playing hardball and insist Parker will have to resign or just leave without pocketing any cash.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/15351215/fulham-refusing-parker-severance-pay-bournemouth/

Eitherway just bloody hurry up!

Does this go with what you are hearing @Fulhamfaninpeace

fair play to them for not chucking their PL money down the drain, like we seem to
Agreed.
So Parker gets Fulham relegated then wants them to reward him with £2M+ whilst he immediately gets decent terms from us, one of their rivals.
If I were a Fulham fan I wouldn't want the club to back down. Cake & eat it springs to mind.

;