Scott Parker

Thought it was definitely happening and happening this week?
Literally everything is done, however, obviously Bournemouth can’t match the salary he is on now (70k a week) and therefore he now wants Fulham to pay the difference, which quite rightly, Fulham have said no. The deal for Steve Cooper to replace him is done, he is due at Fulham on Thursday to do the paperwork and further talks.

Literally everything is done, however, obviously Bournemouth can’t match the salary he is on now (70k a week) and therefore he now wants Fulham to pay the difference, which quite rightly, Fulham have said no. The deal for Steve Cooper to replace him is done, he is due at Fulham on Thursday to do the paperwork and further talks.

So the guy who was in China is out of the running.

Cooper was the favourite the other day as Palace had changed their mind.

So the guy who was in China is out of the running.

Cooper was the favourite the other day as Palace had changed their mind.
Yes, they’ve gone for Cooper because we have a bunch of youth players that are ready to step up, so they have gone for copper cos he’s good at nurturing young players. Which I’m happy about, Parker didn’t really do that

What about the guy who flew in from abroad and was quarantining before talks lol you just change the story every day. So now the story is that Fulham have secured a replacement but it isn’t certain that Parker will leave lol

What about the guy who flew in from abroad and was quarantining before talks lol you just change the story every day. So now the story is that Fulham have secured a replacement but it isn’t certain that Parker will leave lol
The Parker deal will still happen. Parker wants to go, and his position at Fulham is certainly untenable now. Parker won’t let the deal fall through because of it I’m sure. I feel he’s just trying to push as far as he can.

How far down the long list of priorities is that likely to be? Wages, transfer budget, board interference, working conditions, location, etc. etc. I'd be surprised if stadium size has ever swung a manager's decision.

Well then its up to him....and Eddie wasn't too bothered about the ground size initially when we were promoted ..but it came into the 'legacy' talk ...
...board interference will be an interesting one !

I agree, it feels a bit like a Parker clone to me. However, will be intersting to see how Cooper does with a budget
Can't argue that Cooper's Swansea side were consistent and effective. He'll get a side up there I'm sure, it just won't be pretty. I can see why he's attractive, a good bet at this level.

So Fulham turned down Eddie then?

Can't argue that Cooper's Swansea side were consistent and effective. He'll get a side up there I'm sure, it just won't be pretty. I can see why he's attractive, a good bet at this level.
He'll do ok.......won't excite anyone but you'd have to be a complete clown not to get a parachute team into the play offs.

;