Scott Parker

...but I'm getting increasingly doubtful about things.

Well if Fulham fans want the geezer Out...why oh why the clamour on this Forum to have him In...the mere fact that the thread exists and its subsequent posts . is proof of that.

Is it more wishful thinking from Fulham fans who want to get rid than anything else?

Well if Fulham fans want the geezer Out...why oh why the clamour on this Forum to have him In...the mere fact that the thread exists and its subsequent posts . is proof of that.

No, it's not.

There is no clamour.

No hype.

Few if any posters have said that Parker is the messiah, the one above all others they want. Nobody is clamouring for Parker. If you can find one in the last 64 pages, share it.

This has been pointed out to you before but as always you ignore the evidence and just keep spouting.

The thread exists because someone saw a tweet from a journo linking us with Parker. Are you saying that nothing of that type should be posted on here? If you are, fair enough, but for me I'm interested in journalistic rumours about the club and the discussion they generate.

There is so much fake rubbish that finds its way onto this Forum..and Plagiarism is rife too..especially on the Brexit and Pandemic threads...
...Have a few beers and do it as a stream of consciousness...like me, you'll be wrong as often as being right...but what the hell, nothing to lose...a cheap thrill if you like...but real and multitudinous angles....not faked.

No, it's not.

There is no clamour.

No hype.

Few if any posters have said that Parker is the messiah, the one above all others they want. Nobody is clamouring for Parker. If you can find one in the last 64 pages, share it.

This has been pointed out to you before but as always you ignore the evidence and just keep spouting.

The thread exists because someone saw a tweet from a journo linking us with Parker. Are you saying that nothing of that type should be posted on here? If you are, fair enough, but for me I'm interested in journalistic rumours about the club and the discussion they generate.

You sure there is any point having a crack at me....see above.

Last edited:
Hi All, been sent this this evening. Parker deal is done, Cooper deal is done. Just waiting on AFCB to pay the compensation so they can announce it. Sorry been a slow update day

Attachments

• 9499A13B-8BCA-485B-8634-A3CFA72DA47D.jpeg
    9499A13B-8BCA-485B-8634-A3CFA72DA47D.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 78
Hi All, been sent this this evening. Parker deal is done, Cooper deal is done. Just waiting on AFCB to pay the compensation so they can announce it. Sorry been a slow update day
Wow, I’ll give you credit where credit is due. Creating a fake message exchange to make yourself seem more credible is above and beyond. Why you would want to do this I’m not sure, but fair play.

Yeah, but don't we have a Fact Checker somewhere?????????

Look at how some of the other clubs are running out of names in their search for a manager. Cooper to palace and Parker to Spurs would really put the cat amongst the pigeons for Fulham and afcb!! Maybe a tug o’war for JW!

S'posen'. Fulham fans is a bit p*ssed off wiv that Chelsea down the road winnin' stuff many time innit.. so to get their rocks off they trying winds us up ...its ages since Johnny Haynes jacked it...so tis gawn a bit pear shaped down the Cottage...so it has !
Speck tis a pain in the @rse being in the shadow of piggin Chulsea....an Sweet Molly Malone's wheelin their blinkin' wheelbarrows froo streets broad and narrow...screechin'( 'bout cockles n mussels alive alive O
You lucky peepol !

I'm gonna call all the manager vacancies, here and now, same confidence as Fulhamfaninpeace:
We'll actually get Cooper.
Fulham never get rid of Parker.
Woodgate ends up in charge of Tottenham.
Palace gets "Eddie Howe", not our Eddie Howe, actually a newborn child from Brighton with the same name.
Everton sign that foreign guy the Fulham fan claims went through quarantine, who actually is Nuno and never actually left England.
Wolves get Mourinho, who manages them and Roma at the same time.

Cooper will also lead us to a Champions League Final in which we defeat the mighty Wycombe in 4 years, by the way. Safe money, that.

I'm gonna call all the manager vacancies, here and now, same confidence as Fulhamfaninpeace:
We'll actually get Cooper.
Fulham never get rid of Parker.
Woodgate ends up in charge of Tottenham.
Palace gets "Eddie Howe", not our Eddie Howe, actually a newborn child from Brighton with the same name.
Everton sign that foreign guy the Fulham fan claims went through quarantine, who actually is Nuno and never actually left England.
Wolves get Mourinho, who manages them and Roma at the same time.

Cooper will also lead us to a Champions League Final in which we defeat the mighty Wycombe in 4 years, by the way. Safe money, that.
Ah he obviously puts Danjuma up front then?

We were desperate to have someone in place by the weekend before the players return. You would hope today is the day, although I’ve been hoping that’s the case since the first week after the playoffs when the ‘managerial situation will be resolved by the end of the week’

We were desperate to have someone in place by the weekend before the players return. You would hope today is the day, although I’ve been hoping that’s the case since the first week after the playoffs when the ‘managerial situation will be resolved by the end of the week’
Both deals are done, all it needs is for AFCB to pay Fulham the compo and then both deals can be signed off and announced.

;