Scott Parker

Just a thought.

A few "sources" have talked about 'done deals.' Others have mentioned deals being completed 'before the weekend.'

It is 20.22 BST on a Friday night, the weekend approacheth and speculation abounds, but otherwise nothing, nada, zero, nil.

"Why are we waiting?
Oh, why are we waiting?"

Just a thought.

A few "sources" have talked about 'done deals.' Others have mentioned deals being completed 'before the weekend.'

It is 20.19 BST on a Friday night, the weekend approacheth and speculation abounds, but otherwise nothing, nada, zero, nil.

"Why are we waiting?
Oh, why are we waiting?"

Probably if latest news is true, on Fulham and Swansea.

Ah he obviously puts Danjuma up front then?
I neglected to mention that Danjuma goes on loan with option to buy at Leeds this year, never gets an appearance, then gets sold to Wycombe next season after they stay up due to Derby's financial issues and get promotion this season in a playoff final over Fulham. He'll score a brace against us in the CL final though, so you can celebrate that, I guess?

No worries...its only another transitional season ahead...after our ' best squad ever' have their career paths sorted out and the incumbent ' executive' consolidate their marionette status...

Summertime....the livin' is easy,
The fish are jumpin'
and the cotton is high.

Wintertime... things'll get breezy,
We are in for some thumpin'
And the stats won't lie.

Brace.

Fulham are not currently willing to pay the £3m release clause to bring in Steve Cooper as their manager from Swansea City, whilst Javier Pereira also remains in the frame; Football League World can exclusively reveal.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/s...oper-fee-pereira-remains-in-managerial-frame/

Hi all, yes this is what is holding up the announcement. Fulham won’t pay the full reeled clause, however, Swansea and Fulham look like they will reach a compromise. Deal still expected to go through. Parker was at AFCB training ground today meeting staff. His deal is done and is just awaiting an announcement. I believe AFCB have now paid the compensation too

Hi all, yes this is what is holding up the announcement. Fulham won’t pay the full reeled clause, however, Swansea and Fulham look like they will reach a compromise. Deal still expected to go through. Parker was at AFCB training ground today meeting staff. His deal is done and is just awaiting an announcement. I believe AFCB have now paid the compensation too
At the training ground?
Lol. Where’s that?

Fulham should just give them the money we gave them; we will have in effect compensated Swansea for the loss of their manager to Fulham. AFCBenomics!

So, Scott Parker can't leave and Bournemouth can't appoint, even though it all is all done and dusted and AFCB have done the bank transfer. Further, that the reason is that Fulham won't meet Swansea's financial demands regarding Cooper.

This infers that the Parker/AFCB deal is NOT complete, because it is conditional on Fulham and Swansea concluding business.

Or, do we have to believe that Fulham have compelled Parker and Bournemouth not to reveal their deal because of the failure of Fulham to reach agreement with a third party?

Last edited:
He has gotten too famous on here for his boots.
I've never known such slaver and hype over a mere footballer..its f√cking plain daft...and as for the dorks from Fulham paste - posting that doom inducing drivel ! ..dorks..dolts...dobakes...dumpkoffs... godamn pesky pahlonkahs..
...is this real or a mintfeg of my germination ?...ffs ...what have they got us down as Peggy...a bag of whelks?
I wouldn't mind but I've always liked Fulham FC.

"Hi all," been active on a Swansea forum too?

At 07.14 this morning here:

"Both deals are done, all it needs is for AFCB to pay Fulham the compo and then both deals can be signed off and announced."

09.41 this morning on Swansea forum :

"Hi All, been told that Cooper to Fulham is a done deal, contracts not signed yet, but will
Be as soon as fulham received the funds from Bournemouth for Parker. Should be finalised over the weekend, obviously if there is no Palace interference between now and then"

Our training ground is at the ground. Please stop making things up.

So, Scott Parker can't leave and Bournemouth can't appoint, even though it all is all done and dusted and AFCB have done the bank transfer. Further, that the reason is that Fulham won't meet Swansea's financial demands regarding Cooper.

This infers that the Parker/AFCB deal is NOT complete, because it is conditional on Fulham and Swansea concluding business.

Or, do we have to believe that Fulham have compelled Parker and Bournemouth not to reveal their deal because of the failure of Fulham to reach agreement with a third party?
He’s been making it up as he goes along the whole way through, don’t pay any attention to what he says.

;