Scott Parker

Let's just wait til the season starts to appoint someone, saves a few grand on Neil Blake's lifestyle and Jeff's Champagne bill, then we can be prepared to fail for this season and will have a good excuse for why we started slow.

They way things are going that could apply to a number of manager less clubs.

They way things are going that could apply to a number of manager less clubs.

Everton, Spurs and Palace have PL money and massive crowds or projects to fall back on and they also don't have Blake or Jeff feeding on them like a vulture on a dead carcass.
The only rivals we have who may appear to need a new manager are Fulham who also have plenty to fall back on. Their owner, their location, parachutes, their lovely setting for a Stadium which holds 30k.

Once Parker is unveiled and installed ..I'm sure we will all be behind him...its just the waiting and insecurity that's getting to us a bit...if its much longer waiting, then I dearly hope England progress on Tuesday...to divert attention and quell any anarchy that sets in regarding our pre- season.
Don't really think we need a manager for fitness training as we've got enough coaches about the place for that. I'm more concerned about squad building and which players we are letting go.

Everton, Spurs and Palace have PL money and massive crowds or projects to fall back on and they also don't have Blake or Jeff feeding on them like a vulture on a dead carcass.
The only rivals we have who may appear to need a new manager are Fulham who also have plenty to fall back on. Their owner, their location, parachutes, their lovely setting for a Stadium which holds 30k.

Swansea?

If the link I put above is accurate, then not all is cut and dried and it might not be our end that is the problem.

But we have had various stories, so we will just have to wait and see what happens.

This being without a manager is catching.

JOHN McGreal and Rene Gilmartin have agreed to terminate their respective contracts 'by mutual consent'.

Town's new manager only arrived at the County Ground on May 26 while Gilmartin was confirmed as the club's new number two on June 1.

However, in a day where Town CEO Steve Anderson also left his post, there has been yet more change at SN1 as the club will now have to begin its search for new leadership at two different levels.

In a statement on the club's website, Swindon Town said: "We would like to thank both for their hard work and professionalism during their short stay at the County Ground under very difficult circumstances.

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk...e-gilmartin-leave-manager-roles-swindon-town/

;