Sheff Wed v AFCB

Unbeaten is great and all, but too many draws kill a promotion bid when a win and a defeat equals more points. Need to go all out for this one, given we've a decent looking Brum and of course Reading to come.
...confident that we will be there or thereabouts come the end of the season and in the mix for at least a play off place....so not too worried yet...we will of course lose at some stage and probably go into meltdown on here!!...as long as we stay in The Championship I will be content for another year or two...

......................Bego
Smith ....Cookie...Kelly.....Rico
......LCook.....Goso.......Smithy
......................Brooks
................King......Danjuma

This is what i"d like to see......Putting Smithy in midfield in the absence of Lerma on the basis that anybody would be better than Billing.
Solanke has done ok....provided a few assists but we need to be putting the chances we"re creating away which is why I've gone for our two best finishers up front with Brooks pulling the strings in behind them.....don"t think I could take another draw tbf.

Unbeaten is great and all, but too many draws kill a promotion bid when a win and a defeat equals more points. Need to go all out for this one, given we've a decent looking Brum and of course Reading to come.
If (and its a big if), Ive worked it out correctly, we are 5 points ahead of where we were at the same stage of the 2014/15 season.

Thats given me some cause for optimism.

Asking Smith to play two positions is a big ask but I'm sure he'll give it a go.

Oforborh could step into midfield. I'd be happy to see him given a chance in a league match.
He is quite versatile tbf.........i suppose we could play Stan or Oforborh there instead....lol

Just for once I'd like to see us go out against strugglers and impose our superiority from the first minute and have the three points safe by halftime. I keep thinking "this is the game where it happens, this is the game where it happens" and sadly on multiple occasions that has not been the case.

I will be watching tonight, hoping to be pleasantly surprised. Come on JT, put a rocket up them and tell them to be brave from the first minute.
:utc:

SW poor form against lowly teams and no goals in the last 3 matches. Lerma in Sheffield, so probably at least on the bench.Brooks back. We really should be winning this fairly comfortably tonight.

id like to see sam surridge have a go soon because he is a threat in the air far more than king or solanke and our corners have been hopeless so far even with a few great balls from rico

I am loving that the games are coming so thick and fast! JT's head must be spinning trying to figure out how to keep the squad fresh. Hopefully Lerma will be back and partnering Cook or Gosling in the middle.

#We stifle our attack, with three at the back#

I'm really hoping we can go with 4 at the back.
If not, then at least attacking wingbacks please.
We need more natural attackers on the pitch!

;