Silva

That is ridiculous!

But also very funny. And I still remember people on here at the start of this season wetting themselves about how good the Bitters were ;-)

Ken Baileys Ghost - 21/1/2018 10:38

Bloody Hell, if losing a few on the trot is a recipe for sacking your manager then Eddie should have been sacked about 10 times. :grin:

Only one league win in last 11 games.....that includes defeats to Brighton Swansea Palace and Huddersfield

Bit annoying, was hoping they would persist with him until the end of the season. On their current form I was thinking the away fixture would be a very good chance of us grabbing 3 points.

Watford: "The club is convinced the appointment of Silva was the right one and had it not been for the unwarranted approach by a Premier League rival, we would have continued to prosper under his leadership."

Very interesting, maybe it is Southampton afterall.

blandford_cherry - 21/1/2018 10:52

Watford: "The club is convinced the appointment of Silva was the right one and had it not been for the unwarranted approach by a Premier League rival, we would have continued to prosper under his leadership."

Very interesting, maybe it is Southampton afterall.

I take that as them having a dig at Everton being interested.

Basically he wanted to go to Everton but the board wouldn't let him and he wouldn't resign,so has fallen out with the Pozzo mafia.
So who is up next for being manager for 9-12 months ?

Wonder what the odds are on Silva going to Everton and big Sam going to Watford. They could need him soon! ??

Never rated the bloke, he got a short lived improvement at Hull but they then plummeted and went down, took over a decent Watford side and got them going for a while then results plummeted.
Who knows what Watford will do now, bit of a crisis - shame :hihi:

They are unintentionally hilarious as a club. To be fair to them, the constant changing of their manager didn't stop them from getting promoted or staying up so it's worked better for them than the methods of other clubs. However, you have to think they'll get it wrong sometime. For example, if this is a bad appointment then they'll go down.

Anyone have an email address for the Pozzos? I want to recommend Paul Groves to them.

;