Simon Francis

Strange appointment as Technical Director. I valued Francis as a a player but, there was nothing technical about him. If he is employed as a potentinal player recruitment officer he is unlikely to unearth the same type of player as Hughes.

Strange appointment as Technical Director. I valued Francis as a a player but, there was nothing technical about him. If he is employed as a potentinal player recruitment officer he is unlikely to unearth the same type of player as Hughes.

We are so lucky to have a respected scout to give us insight into these things. Any normal person would think you'd have to be a complete moron to draw a parallel between someone's playing style and their ability to spot talent - a ballonhead of the highest order if you like - but thankfully we have R&R to put us right.

We are so lucky to have a respected scout to give us insight into these things. Any normal person would think you'd have to be a complete moron to draw a parallel between someone's playing style and their ability to spot talent - a ballonhead of the highest order if you like - but thankfully we have R&R to put us right.

I feel sorry for the ckub and fans he was employed at.

But we all know he wasn't really a scout.

Tough shoes to fill for franno but wish him well. Think it’s a difficult job especially when first choices may get signed by other clubs. Hughes had good contacts outside the Uk and did an excellent job for the club.

;