Soccer AM

I haven't either or an entire episode of Friends.

I've been tempted with Fools because it's only something like 20 hours of my life to make those "It was like that episode of..." moments less awkward.

Only Fools is fantastic, definitely check it out .

I can’t stand Friends.

It used to be good in the Lovejoy and then Rushden days, very good in fact. The switch to Bullard and this Fenners guy has made it unwatchable though, two insecure chaps trying very hard to come across as ‘lads’ and resulting in the most cringeworthy banter known to man, Bullard in particular shouldn’t be allowed near a television camera.

That "Fenners guy" produced and wrote for the show you called very good. He left with Lovejoy originally before going back.

I haven't either or an entire episode of Friends.

I've been tempted with Fools because it's only something like 20 hours of my life to make those "It was like that episode of..." moments less awkward.

I haven't seen only fools and horses either. Just the odd clip makes it totally unappealing... drab, depressing setting and can't imagine finding it particularly funny going by other stuff ive seen the main sctors in
but I get to some it's almost like a British institution.

Friends, absolutely zero interest. American 'Middle of the road' humour not my thing, and always got the impression it was more a series aimed/popular with women. I can only see men watching it to fall into line with their other half's preferences. Struggle to imagine many (straight) men would plough through all those seasons of Friends by themselves tbh.

Game of thrones show to me is boring and crap. Most overrated show imo and had to jack it in around season 3 as wasn't enjoying it at all. And I loved the books and dont mind the fantasy genre in general. Watched many shows/series over the years and this one just didn't get its hooks in, like many others. Strikes me as a show aimed at horny teenage virgins and a fair % of people working in tech would absolutely love. My recommendation if you want to watch a decent, interesting 'sword n sandals series' is lookup HBO 'Rome'.

When men in their 40's or older say they never watched the original star wars,it makes me raise an eyebrow. Assumed every man/boy of certain age watched it when growing up.

Last edited:

;