Steve Cook

What a shyte thing to say.

He played with his heart on his sleeve every time he put the jersey on.

Don't think Kudos meant this in a way. It's okay for players to complete their contracts and they move on.

Oh yes keep posting about Cookie....I can't get enough of it......wouldn't like to think you're doing so out of sufferance though.

Remind me when I've made the same criticism of him hundreds of times, started multiple new threads just to slag him off and turned every other thread into a criticism of him.

Remind me when I've made the same criticism of him hundreds of times, started multiple new threads just to slag him off and turned every other thread into a criticism of him.
Don't worry the moment I feel I'm becoming sick to death of discussing Parker I'll stop doing it......I think that's how it's supposed to work .

He is just trying to put pressure on our players.
There is just as much on theirs now it is in their own hands also. They can't afford any slips now.

He's wrong, its in our hands. So, onto Tuesday, how is @Neil Dawson and his band of masterbating booing dwarves going to approach Cookie?

I'll only cheer him if we beat them.

Will the boo boys cheer on Cookie and boo us?

Can't wait to see how it all unfolds!

He's wrong, its in our hands. So, onto Tuesday, how is @Neil Dawson and his band of masterbating booing dwarves going to approach Cookie?

I'll only cheer him if we beat them.

Will the boo boys cheer on Cookie and boo us?

Can't wait to see how it all unfolds!
Lol don't worry the vital betting syndicate will be cheering on Cookie and the rest of the Forest players!

He is just trying to put pressure on our players.
There is just as much on theirs now it is in their own hands also. They can't afford any slips now.

The pressure is on them, translates to, the pressure is beginning to build on us, we’ve chased for so long but now we have to finish the job. He’s trying to distract. As a mature, experienced senior player would do.

;