Steve Fletcher

Love him to bits but he's a bit like a Harry Rednapp character, never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

A chap that wore his heart on his sleeve
A brilliant servant to the club
What is he thinking at this time
What must he say to his wife when he gets home from a game when he knows there is talent in the squad but it is not being used to its full potential
Kick them up the backside Steve it may be the only way

UTCIAD

Weird post. As much as I love him he's been involved in the management set up for years and seen loads of lacklustre performances. What was he thinking all of those times too?If his kicks up the backside were any use he'd presumably have done it a long time ago.

Weird post. As much as I love him he's been involved in the management set up for years and seen loads of lacklustre performances. What was he thinking all of those times too?If his kicks up the backside were any use he'd presumably have done it a long time ago.
Exactly...part of the comfortable club we became before relegation...with the arrogance of not needing pre season style games to get up to speed

I hope so. The Ohec is reporting that:

Stephen Purches, Simon Weatherstone and Neil Moss have left Cherries, along with long-serving physio Steve Hard”.

Farewell and thanks to you all for all you’ve done for the club.

What's his role these days. Can recall him being hospitality/ambassador type thing at some and some kind of scout?

I hope so. The Ohec is reporting that:

Stephen Purches, Simon Weatherstone and Neil Moss have left Cherries, along with long-serving physio Steve Hard”.

Farewell and thanks to you all for all you’ve done for the club.
That's a bit off a clear out.

Looks like Parker's bringing his own bag carriers then?

No chance of Fletch going, I think he's got Grade One Listed Building status.

;