Stoke City v AFC Bournemouth

That is a great result. Not as free flowing as against B City, but we showed our other side. A squad that can grind out a result, tough ground to win at, tough team to beat. Horrible weather, and a terrible ref. Fantastic 6 points from two tricky away games

Ref started off well but descended into loopy territory lol. Great win, never in doubt. Once we score we strangle teams.

Thank f@xk for that. I was wondering when that tw@t of a ref was going to blow the whistle.
Fantastic result. Nothing better than beating Stoke at their place.
Best team won. Another clean sheet .
Christie named MOM by Sky pundit but for me it was Lerma. He was everywhere!

Really annoying when ref allows play to carry on after the added minutes have expired,until the defending side clear the ball.
It's almost like the 'Golden goal.

:clap::clap::clap:
:utc:
Erm......I know we all like it here in the Champo but maybe we shouldn’t get too used to it ? We have everything we need to climb out of this division it seems. So impressive to win a game like that. I’m slightly in shock. We have become so resilient. If we can improve our finishing a tad we could be unstoppable :eek:

Really annoying when ref allows play to carry on after the added minutes have expired,until the defending side clear the ball.
It's almost like the 'Golden goal.
We made two subs in the added minutes. You will generally get at least 30 seconds more for each one.

Great result, proved we can do it on the proverbial wet and windy Tuesday. Solanke my MOM, some great work second half. Defence were good in the main, looked a little dodgy for five mins against the cross, but you can’t argue with 9 hours plus without conceding.

oh, yes…..and I fucking love it when we beat Stoke

;