Stoke City v AFC Bournemouth

Started brightly. Faded away. Let Stoke claw their way back in to it. Some good performers and a couple who are hiding.
Stoke will regroup at HT and give us a sterner challenge in the second half. We need to get Solanke involved or he needs to get involved himself because he's a passenger at the moment

Stoke have done a half decent job on us.

This could go either way, although if the game gets stretched I'd have money on us on the break.

Very sloppy on the ball tonight. Where we were Barcelonaesque with our interplay at the weekend we are more BarryTownesque tonight.

Having said that....0-0 and so far comfortable at the back. Would have taken that before kick off.

Need to be a lot quicker on the ball here, against a team who sets up to frustrate you need to move the ball before they can get back into shape. All are guilty of it but Lerma and Phil Bill have been the biggest culprits. Christie really should be playing centrally we need his incisive passing in the centre of the park.

Finely poised, isn't it? They look like they could get in behind us, as much as we look like we will unlock them with patient build up if we string things together in the final 3rd.

For all the discussion on Gav Kilkenny before the match I think he's not looked out of place, though the yellow might force a sub.

Need to be a lot quicker on the ball here, against a team who sets up to frustrate you need to move the ball before they can get back into shape. All are guilty of it but Lerma and Phil Bill have been the biggest culprits. Christie really should be playing centrally we need his incisive passing in the centre of the park.
Apart from lerma covering the whole pitch, back defending and joining the attacks

Turning into a bit of a dull game, although we are looking comfortable and generally in control. I think we need to liven it up a bit - for me, Billing is having one of his 'strolling around the pitch' games without doing a great deal. I'd move Christie to his position and bring on Lowe to replace Billing to inject a bit of pace to the game.

Glenn Murray thought we should have had a penalty when Billing missed that chance as the Stoke City player took Billing’s leg without contact with the ball.

But the game has been bitty and disjointed and not one for any neutral watching.

Let’s hope we can Nick a goal in the second half.

As usual struggling against a very defensive side. Lerma has been excellent defensively himself. Solanke not getting much service despite the fact that the commentator has confused him with Billing on at least three occasions.

Lerma is all over the place. Playing well. Christie is looking creative down the wing would prefer him there to centrally at the moment

;