ST’s - average 9.7% increase

This is the renewal screen. No mention of women’s games. Reads as a normal renewal form. You can click ‘renew now’ as some have done. Nothing will happen, it will seem as if you have renewed. But it will be cancelled at the end of the renewal period and I assume that’ll be that.

Account Home - AFC Bournemouth.png.png
Where is that written Fritter?
In the renewal email

The 2023-24 AFC Bournemouth season ticket renewal window is now open. Season tickets can be purchased online only and will be available until 5pm on Thursday 22nd June.

Supporters looking for more flexibility in their payments can participate in an instalment plan with no fee. The plan starts with a payment of 40% of the total package cost payable via your online account. This payment must be made by 5pm on Thursday 22nd June. Four remaining payments, each representing 15% of the total cost, will be automatically deducted from your account via the same method of payment on the following dates:

• 1st August 2023
  • 1st September 2023
  • 1st October 2023
  • 1st November 2023

After logging into the online account, supporters must select all items listed as part of their renewal. If items are left unpaid, the season ticket renewal will be cancelled at 5pm on Thursday 22nd June.

Anyone having difficulty with their online payment can view an online renewal guide found here. Assistance can also be provided by contacting the club ticket office by email at tickets@afcb.co.uk or by calling 01202 726300 (select option one).

Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to welcoming you back to Vitality Stadium for another Premier League campaign.

Together, we will keep the red flag flying high!

This is the renewal screen. No mention of women’s games. Reads as a normal renewal form. You can click ‘renew now’ as some have done. Nothing will happen, it will seem as if you have renewed. But it will be cancelled at the end of the renewal period and I assume that’ll be that.

View attachment 10908

In the renewal email

The 2023-24 AFC Bournemouth season ticket renewal window is now open. Season tickets can be purchased online only and will be available until 5pm on Thursday 22nd June.

Supporters looking for more flexibility in their payments can participate in an instalment plan with no fee. The plan starts with a payment of 40% of the total package cost payable via your online account. This payment must be made by 5pm on Thursday 22nd June. Four remaining payments, each representing 15% of the total cost, will be automatically deducted from your account via the same method of payment on the following dates:

• 1st August 2023
  • 1st September 2023
  • 1st October 2023
  • 1st November 2023

After logging into the online account, supporters must select all items listed as part of their renewal. If items are left unpaid, the season ticket renewal will be cancelled at 5pm on Thursday 22nd June.

Anyone having difficulty with their online payment can view an online renewal guide found here. Assistance can also be provided by contacting the club ticket office by email at tickets@afcb.co.uk or by calling 01202 726300 (select option one).

Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to welcoming you back to Vitality Stadium for another Premier League campaign.

Together, we will keep the red flag flying high!
I had two other items which weren’t mine!

Totally unacceptable as concessions in the North stand are being charged more like a 20%increase
SHAME ON ALL CONCERNED

UTCIAD

Protect the public from themselves then? :D

Doesn;t seem to be a shortage of takers/waiting lists to pay for season tickets.

Same as all else in life and around the Planet...open to interpretation....I guess thats how ' Forums ' evolved.
But...you can't say f√ck-all on this one..unless you belong to the 'afcb' cliques...or have a degree of elitism .
Anyone with an ounce of imagination or cynicism, it seems, is vermin !

So, unless you click ‘see details’ there is no other opportunity to add the women’s tickets right through to payment. Nor any reminder that you should do so.
These are the screens you go through.

Tell everyone to click ‘see details’ - pass it on.

Afcb ticket 1.pngAFCB ticket 2.pngAFCB ticket 3.pngAFCB 4.pngAFCB 5.pngAFCB 6.pngAFCB 7.pngAFCB 8.png

Worth people visintig the club or making a call/sending email then isn;t it. Wouldn;t want to risk some technacality/oversight and losing bloody ticket.

As god knows how they'd attempt to resolve it, if they sold your ticket before you realized what was going on. 'Sorry, you'll have to try again next summer, if we have any free - or wait 4 years for new stadium to be built'.

Feels like there's an even bigger shitshow coming down the road here. If they cancel people's tickets without them knowing all hell is going to break loose.

Could quite easily see some people turning up to the first game of the season with their two-year season ticket card in hand and not getting through the turnstiles because they didn't notice their first instalment was refunded.

I find that (after logging in) clicking on the 'Reserved Tickets' text on the right-hand menu, that I am taken to a screen with all products ticked (including womens games), which makes things easier and ensures that you buy everything that you 'wish/need' to.
1685527916975.png

This is what you see when you click ‘see details’.
Also, I paid in full but the message told me it was only taking the first instalment. I did double check, I hadn’t ticked instalments.AFCB 10.pngAFCB 9.png

I reckon a good solicitor could rip this "ST renewal invite with unwanted but compulsory add ons without which you cannot have an ST, and by the way we charge postage even though there is no post involved" to pieces. Anyone know one.
It is an absolute sh-t show. I am contemplating an email to the club but need to work out a way of saying what I feel without getting too rude !
I have decided to delay purchasing for a few days to see if the "system" improves - god, was that a pig flying past the window........................................

I’m not sure a solicitor can get involved although I share your frustration. It’s a choice as to whether you go or not. I never normally make the August games as this body doesn’t tan itself..but have no choice but to pay for them.

Ultimately it’s only us addicted fans that would stump up even if it went up 40%. From a clinical corporate view they will expect people to drop out and others to take their place as we have higher demand than capacity.

There is a reason the majority of fan bases of American owned clubs sing songs telling them to go.

;