Summer transfer rumours

Also mentioned on SSN.

BOURNEMOUTH EYE RICO
Meanwhile, Bournemouth are also interested in Leganes defender Diego Rico.

Initial enquiries have been made about price, but as yet no offer has been made.

Bournemouth remain interested in Levante midfielder Jefferson Lerma, according to Sky sources.

But the clubs are wide apart in their valuations of the player.

Lerma was part of the Colombia World Cup squad.

Earlier in the window, Bournemouth made a bid worth £19m for the player.

Selling Mings?? Surprised but not massively, being Forest, maybe a swaperoonie for Joe Worrall, would be a very EH thing to do

edit: meaning I can understand giving up after this long, but I'd like to se him sticking around

Selling Mings?? Surprised but not massively, being Forest, maybe a swaperoonie for Joe Worrall, would be a very EH thing to do

edit: meaning I can understand giving up after this long, but I'd like to se him sticking around
Half season loan would help him as I see him and aki together at back

Surely not Mings..... is there a more "eddie player" than Mings? Started at the bottom, knows what it's like to work for a living, resilience through injury, eloquent when speaking...... I've got a total man crush on him.

Grabban has just signed for Forest, so maybe they are trying to make a link between the two clubs again.

Thought the only reason Mings would leave was to go out on loan to get match fitness and game time after the horrendous time he has had with injuries.

Grabban has just signed for Forest, so maybe they are trying to make a link between the two clubs again.

Thought the only reason Mings would leave was to go out on loan to get match fitness and game time after the horrendous time he has had with injuries.

If anyone needs to go out on loan defensively it would be Simpson. Mings must be near a starting spot after Cook and Ake

;