Summer transfers

Signing top Championship players is definitely the way to go imo as it almost guarantees that we will mount a promotion challenge if we drop back down to the Championship.
I'm much more wary of us going down the route of loaning young players from the likes of City.

Signing top Championship players is definitely the way to go imo as it almost guarantees that we will mount a promotion challenge if we drop back down to the Championship.
I'm much more wary of us going down the route of loaning young players from the likes of City.
You can only have a maximum of 2 domestic loans so I wouldn’t worry.

I'm not worried about it Waza but wouldn't we be better off stocking up with Championship talent on long term contracts?.....
Haha not going to address that allegation again, been there and done that. And yes you’re absolutely right we would be and I too hope that’s the way we go, would love us to go for the likes of Bowler and O’Brien. Nothing wrong with supplementing the squad with the odd domestic loans if the right player was available though.

Surprise, surprise all three promoted sides are interested in Callum Styles. Is up to young Callum, but I did find it a bit random when the commentator said words like 'Here's Callum Styles playing for Hungary after his mum (I think) looked into the family history and discovered a Hungarian link. He was supporting England last summer'.

Surprise, surprise all three promoted sides are interested in Callum Styles. Is up to young Callum, but I did find it a bit random when the commentator said words like 'Here's Callum Styles playing for Hungary after his mum (I think) looked into the family history and discovered a Hungarian link. He was supporting England last summer'.

I'd be delighted with Styles. Think he's got a high ceiling and would be happy to come in as a squad player.

£15m for Nat Phillips is just about fair. I'd take him. £10m for Tavernier will probably creep up a bit. Anybody know much about him?

Using the Newsnow app I see we’re being linked with a Nat Phillips loan move now alongside a certain Danny Ings. Would be happy with both of them!

I think he was way better out wide on the right, just needs to give up the shots on goal
Agreed. He is a talented footballer despite what some may say, he has the ability to spot passes that not many other Championship players could. The issue with him is that his shooting is so desperately poor that it is generally what sticks in the mind for most. I’d urge anyone who doesn’t rate him to watch back the 2nd half vs Forest and see how vital he was to us controlling that game. I think that Parker should just tell him never to shoot!

;