Summer transfers

Get dychey in. Four four fucking two. Whip it in to big Kieffer. Play as a team that's greater than the sum of its parts. Win games off pure passion and fight.

I'm starting to think he may not be a bad appointment given our circumstances now. 1 year deal, plenty of experience galvanising the underdog. Then gives us option of someone else in the summer. No way we're going to be playing anything like we did under howe last time. This is going to be a backs against the wall, against all odds campaign...

A concern is only 2 strikers, so God knows what happens if he plays 2 up front and one gets injured.

I'm starting to think he may not be a bad appointment given our circumstances now. 1 year deal, plenty of experience galvanising the underdog. Then gives us option of someone else in the summer. No way we're going to be playing anything like we did under howe last time. This is going to be a backs against the wall, against all odds campaign...

Not saying I want him at all, but he played with the cards he was dealt with. His budget was tiny in comparison to when us when we were in the league.

Not saying I want him at all, but he played with the cards he was dealt with. His budget was tiny in comparison to when us when we were in the league.

I don’t think that is true. It may have been smaller, but not tiny. Also, worth noting that Burnley greatly expanded and refurbished their training ground while he was there.

I don’t think that is true. It may have been smaller, but not tiny. Also, worth noting that Burnley greatly expanded and refurbished their training ground while he was there.

He had a net spend of £21m over 5 years.

Without even looking i bet our net spend was greater than £21m per season

Get dychey in. Four four fucking two. Whip it in to big Kieffer. Play as a team that's greater than the sum of its parts. Win games off pure passion and fight.
S***housing our way to survival could be the way. Launch those long balls and throws in to the box, get Kieffer and Co around the keeper. Smithy can waste about 15 minutes per game. A few Lerma 'nibbles' off the ball. Pearlo rampaging around midfield like an angry mosher. I mean we would be hated by all, but it worked for Burnley and Stoke for a while!

Only my opinion, don't think Dyche would want the job certainly not a 12 month contract

Yeah I did consider that and think you're right. Still has reasonable 'stock' for the right club at this level.

With our weird balanced squad and no chance to strengthen till Jan, its a very high risk position for him to take. And he wouldn't want 12 month contract for sure...

I thibk the best we can currently expect in terms of applicants is someone from much lower champ level or league 1, random unknown foreign manager, washed up manager with 1 eye on retirement and looking at final payday.. or O'Neil.

Nottingham Forest have brought in 21 players.

Going out have been 22 players, two of which were signings, but have gone on loan to the owner’s club in Greece.

We are well and truly f****d let’s be honest, I’m sure you will all accuse me of bed wetting but it’s the reality. We are have next to no pace or creativity in this team, about six central midfielders and three right backs. We have one left back who will be on his way out, if he gets injured then we have to play our best attacker so far there. I wasn’t expecting much from this window but this is just totally desperate. We haven’t given ourselves even a remote chance of surviving.

You ‘wet the bed’ as you put it daily since around February, told everyone we were fools for thinking we would get automatic. Raved about Forest daily, disappeared the night we got promoted and came back under KK, so even if you are right, which you may well be. You’ll be on a 50% success rate for your predictions.

You ‘wet the bed’ as you put it daily since around February, told everyone we were fools for thinking we would get automatic. Raved about Forest daily, disappeared the night we got promoted and came back under KK, so even if you are right, which you may well be. You’ll be on a 50% success rate for your predictions.
Don't forget the statement....Sheffield utd..will not get relegated..:grinning:

Do the board know that you can actually sign players not with 3 hours of the window left?
Like uni students leaving their dissertation till the night before it's due smh

I don’t know how accurate these value figures are for the two players mentioned above who we made approaches for, but Kouame for £8.10 million and Lang for £19.8 million, the second one surely would have been out of our range after what was reported.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/christian-kouame/profil/spieler/337725

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/noa-lang/profil/spieler/339332

Also Brighton were also linked with Kouame and Arsenal with Lang.

Criticism of the team is as warranted as that levelled at the manager if they haven't given 100% in the games so far...
.. if we don't criticise them ..or it doesn't reach them they will carry on in the same way ..their Ego's will not be dented....and they will not endeavour to improve....some pressure of sorts must be exerted on them from some quarter !

I don’t think we haven’t tried. Villa game was exceptional effort, second half vs arsenal and citeh was very good etc I think we have lacked belief against the big sides and when go behind we have really struggled. Confidence is a big factor in energy levels - hence I was so angry at Parker’s public negative comments. Awful leadership

I don’t think we haven’t tried. Villa game was exceptional effort, second half vs arsenal and citeh was very good etc I think we have lacked belief against the big sides and when go behind we have really struggled. Confidence is a big factor in energy levels - hence I was so angry at Parker’s public negative comments. Awful leadership

The key blame factor...Parker influenced or not..is Fear and Caution..as has been in evidence so far this season.

...the only hope a club of our size and resource has in this league is an application of bravery, risk and bloody - minded assault... combined with graft and a deep desire to shock.....for all that to happen...several 'leaders' are required on and off the pitches !
We have done it before.

Also don’t agree that we haven’t tried, the players worked themselves into the ground vs Wolves and Villa. There was no lack of effort in the other three, it was just tactical suicide from our then manager. Man City is a bit of a pass because they are the best side in the world. Arsenal we were set up far too passively and with no out ball, by the time we decided to lay a glove on them it was too late. That’s on Parker more than the players. The Liverpool game we were set up so badly I was half thinking that Parker may have tried to sabotage us that day just to make a point to the board. To set up with a back four at Anfield with the players we had available was complete insanity.

;