Ted shed tent update

So I'm confused... From Saturday, are you only allowed in here if you've spent £140, and for that you get your ticket and all inclusive in tent...? It's not open to the average fan at all???

But that was obs not the case tonight.. Tonight it was just a bar...?
I think there are two tents. One is the for the special tickets, the other is for other people. I don't know if that's the whole stadium or only portions of it.

Just out of interest..... how much is a pint that tent..???

To be fair the Yeovil "tent " is far more upmarket than at DC

As I walked out last night it didn't look like it was open afterwards. I never go in to the ground until 15 minutes before kick off so no idea what it was like beforehand and never bothered at half time.

It looks like you don't get a TV for your £139!

Will there be pub security guys on the tent doors on Saturday?

A sign at the corner of the Ted Shed and the Main Stand asking fans to use the footpath alongside the car park isn't going to stop away fans trying to walk along the back of the Ted Shed to access the away end.

The club seemed to have a new patting crew on entrance G last night. More senior and experienced than the usual 'patters.'

On my many trips to away grounds they usually have signs at the entrance turnstiles of home stands warning that away fans will be ejected if found to be in home areas?

What will our policy be if away fans who have engineered one home point to purchase this joke hospitality jump up and celebrate an away goal? Will they be thrown out?

Also anyone videoing the game on their mobile will usually be an away fan.

Last edited:
Will there be pub security guys on the tent doors on Saturday?

A sign at the corner of the Ted Shed and the Main Stand asking fans to use the footpath alongside the car park isn't going to stop away fans trying to walk along the back of the Ted Shed to access the away end.

They have security stopping people walking down that path after games anyway so they'll probably just put them on before games too.

I went in there last night and asked for their a la carte menu and the lad just looked at me blankly. And this is supposed to be a premier league club.
There was a sign saying food at popular prices. I went up to the counter and asked for a pork pie. The bloke said that will be 11 quid mate. I said 11 quid for a pork pie, you’ve got a sign outside saying food at popular prices. The bloke said…. Well I fucking like them’

Mike Reid c1986

There was a sign saying food at popular prices. I went up to the counter and asked for a pork pie. The bloke said that will be 11 quid mate. I said 11 quid for a pork pie, you’ve got a sign outside saying food at popular prices. The bloke said…. Well I fucking like them’

Mike Reid c1986
That's as bad as, a tiger went into the pub and asked for a pint, the barman said that's £15, and also, we don't get many tigers in here. To which the tiger responded with, not surprised at these prices

;