The fighting pride of Bournemouth Chris Billam Smith

If anyone still wavering the remaining tickets have been discounted by 50% if you buy through boxxer.com and use discount code DISCOUNT50.

Links through to the club's ticketing site. Means prices start at £17.50 in the stands, £40 terraced on the pitch

Don’t know much about boxing - but looking forward to this as much as I would do before an end of season promotion/relegation game!

Top class Boxing has the best atmosphere I e ever been to. If your going enjoy it and get there early so you can enjoy the complete undercard which prob starts around 3 in the afternoon

Going to be a banging night and can't wait. I have my usual timings for the football. What time to head over, leave pub, queue up etc but no idea what the best time to arrive is on Saturday .

Going to be a banging night and can't wait. I have my usual timings for the football. What time to head over, leave pub, queue up etc but no idea what the best time to arrive is on Saturday .
Yeah it’s a difficult one. I’m going to watch the Luton v. Coventry play off (praying for a Luton win just so we can visit the Tastee Treats café pre-match before experiencing the beauty that is Kenilworth Road again), then head up there for 7.30.

Then it’s 7.30 on the coach for Everton Sunday morning, get a win there, and the Golden Knights can win the series and get in the Stanley Cup final if they win over Saturday/Sunday night. What a weekend we’ve got coming!

Also, I guessing there will be alot going that don't usually visit the stadium . On matchdays the stadium and outside bar is cashless , I wonder whether that's staying the same for the boxing and how many wont know that.

;