The Never Ending Jukebox Track Three

So, Little Steven's satellite station is promoting this band called Ginger Wildheart and the Sinners. Great new stuff, so I look this guy up and find he has had a 30+ year career!! Who knew? Probably most of you but definitely not me.

He are a couple from the upcoming album, October 7, 2022. I like this a lot!!

And something a bit older that is also just being released here.

If anyone was a fan of Frightened Rabbit, this may go some way to filling the hole left by the death of Scott.
The album this is from is almost like a new FR album.

This Canadian crooner rolled through Ontario on the weekend. Won't find him on my playlist, but the bride is a huge fan so I gave it a whirl. Was very pleasantly surprised. Excellent live, really works the crowd, and his 40-piece big band orchestra was great.

Here's an excerpt from his tour. Audio slightly misaligned with video.

Having capitulated on this one, I now have tickets for Ed Sheeran next summer. Again, not my typical cuppa, but he sold out a 45000 seat stadium for 2 nights, so must be something there?

Excellent interview with Kevin Rowland on 5 Live yesterday; well worth listing to on Sounds if you were/are a fan.

Usually dismissed as a bit bonkers one/two hit wonder, nothing could be further from the truth. As a lyricist he takes some beating and boy could he put on a show live.

Yup, he's still a bit bonkers but he has a back catalogue second to none.

He's gone back and remixed Too Rye Aye and a couple of tracks have been released.

Which gives me an excuse to play this:

Get up off your seats and dance................

Excellent interview with Kevin Rowland on 5 Live yesterday; well worth listing to on Sounds if you were/are a fan.

Usually dismissed as a bit bonkers one/two hit wonder, nothing could be further from the truth. As a lyricist he takes some beating and boy could he put on a show live.

Yup, he's still a bit bonkers but he has a back catalogue second to none.

He's gone back and remixed Too Rye Aye and a couple of tracks have been released.

Which gives me an excuse to play this:

Get up off your seats and dance................

Bugger me, 24 hours later and my favourite Beatles album, Revolver, gets the remix treatment.

I've always thought it a shame that they had to rip off a Jam riff though. :throw:

;