The Never Ending Jukebox, track two.

New Off WIth Their Heads just came out too. Also Spanish Love Songs worth a look if you like The Menzingers as they sound scarily similar. That said I came here as these guys have kept popping onto my playlists recently, and I miss them

Good show last night, hearing the material from Tommy again with full orchestra after all those years was outstanding. Roger was in strong voice, but there was an incident right near the end when doing the scream on Reign O'er Me (penultimate song of the evening), and he sang very little of Baba O'Reilly. Hopefully he will be fine for their next show on Friday.

Have added an article and some decent footage from Sunday night's show at MSG. Just so you can see how the lads do it today, some 40 years on. Note that drummer is Ringo's son, Zak. He was excellent.

https://www.jambase.com/article/the-who-madison-square-garden-setlist-videos-2019

Nice, on a similar tip, new album from Tim Barry coming later in the year, trying to convince him that there are enough shows to make coming over UK worth while

Looking forward the new album

This has to be right up there when it comes to Tim Barry songs.

He really needs to learn how to sing properly though, he'll have no voice, or worse in a few years.

Good show last night, hearing the material from Tommy again with full orchestra after all those years was outstanding. Roger was in strong voice, but there was an incident right near the end when doing the scream on Reign O'er Me (penultimate song of the evening), and he sang very little of Baba O'Reilly. Hopefully he will be fine for their next show on Friday.

Have added an article and some decent footage from Sunday night's show at MSG. Just so you can see how the lads do it today, some 40 years on. Note that drummer is Ringo's son, Zak. He was excellent.

https://www.jambase.com/article/the-who-madison-square-garden-setlist-videos-2019

Pleased to hear that Roger's voice is holding up. My only worry. Zak Starkey has been banging the skins for two and a bit decades now. Much longer than Moon who he fills in for very well indeed.

Listening to Setting Sons at the moment, and there are loads of great tracks, but this one always stands out for me:

;