Thijs Dallinga

We could may well be, but highly unlikely. One has to put things into perspective. i.e. the only reason we got a result against Newcastle was because they had 9 players missing. It is accepted that we can only play what is in front of of us and the three points were most welcome. But in reality we may well have lost this game if Newcastle were at full strength. The Sheff Utd game will put things into a more truer perspective. If we can get a result there we will then be able to see that we are turning the corner. If we lose it will show that we are still work in progress.
So I'm assuming that prior to the Newcastle game you were clearly expecting a win and nothing else based upon their extensive injury list?

Some of our past players and people associated to the club with Christmas puns.

Ali Santas
Steve Gold
Frankincense DeMouge
Ollie Mhyrr
Steve Fletcher (donkey)
Brian Stockings
Gerry Sleighton
Tommy Elfick
Eddie Mitchell (fruitcake)
Jason Tinsel
David Best Wishes
Ryan Christmas
Sylvain Distant Relatives
Jimmy Raise Your Glass
Eunan O'CandyKane
Christmas Warren.

"The Newcastle game is a must win. Anything less than 3 points will mean relegation of which there is over 100% certainty already. Even then if we then fail to beat Sheffield United on *insert wrong day here* those points will count for nothing, as anyone that has a brain or doesn't have a brain smaller than a pigeons will know.
I bid you good day."

My interpretation of what you would have posted, hope that helps.

No
Well that’s one way of spinning it.

I don’t think you’ve predicted a cherries win all season.
No, and that is not hardly surprising is it. We are incapable of winning a game unless it is against struggling opposition or a side that has massive injury problems. Ouf results so far this season proves this beyond doubt.

Typing errors?
Is that why you got the sack from your civil service job.
I must admit I thought it was you constantly breaking wind, due to the minimum of 6 eggs that you eat every day. It’s
Must be time for you Xmas knees up with the one other member of The South Hampshire Hillman Imp appreciation society.

;