Thoughts on the match V Sheff Utd

oh I'm sorry your statement was we never had a problem with holding onto leads I just showed you that we have, I didn't realise you just made a statement but didn't want to be pulled up on it again so sorry
No need to get so sarky..I wasn't having a go....you just haven't took the time to understand the context of this particular debate.....i.e us parking the bus at the end of games.

No need to get so sarky..I wasn't having a go....you just haven't took the time to understand the context of this particular debate.....i.e us parking the bus at the end of games.
no I understand the debate fully and you made a statement which I pulled you up on thats it, you say we don't need to park the bus to hold on to leads as we were so good at keeping leads before

no I understand the debate fully and you made a statement which I pulled you up on thats it, you say we don't need to park the bus to hold on to leads as we were so good at keeping leads before
Lol you haven't pulled me up on anything....you clearly dont understand....if you want to really pull me up on this then tell me how many of the those points were dropped in the last 10-20 mins of games.....the portion of our games that we're now parking the bus in.... that's the only comparison you can make......

Lol you haven't pulled me up on anything....you clearly dont understand....if you want to really pull me up on this then tell me how many of the those points were dropped in the last 10-20 mins of games.....the portion of our games that we're now parking the bus in.... that's the only comparison you can make......
my statement is we have always dropped points, your statement was we had no need before to park the bus as we didn't concede much late on.
if it was any other manager doing it would you be this vocal about it as clearly nothing Parker does is good enough for you

my statement is we have always dropped points, your statement was we had no need before to park the bus as we didn't concede much late on.
if it was any other manager doing it would you be this vocal about it as clearly nothing Parker does is good enough for you
Finally you get ....we didn't concede much late on..... correct.

;