Thoughts v QPR

As I said in the matchday thread I wasn't worried about the slow start as it was important to contain QPR early on....we slowly imposed ourselves on the game and deservedly could have been 2 or 3 up....the most pleasing aspect of tonight was how positive we remained after we took the lead.

As I said in the matchday thread I wasn't worried about the slow start a as it was important to contain QPR early on....we slowly imposed ourselves on the game by and deservedly could have been 2 or 3 up....the most pleasing aspect of tonight was how positive we remained after we took the lead.

I think that’s what we tried to do, soak up the pressure and then slowly impose ourselves. We had a couple of very decent chances in the first half. Solanke should have scored that header but at least he made up for it

Thought Christie did a good job tonight. His touch and movement can open up the game in an instant. Faded a bit second half, but I do really rate him and hopefully he'll do well IF we make the jump back to the PL. He has the X factor.

Good win against a very decent side... was a period of time just after the ghost of 2008 (Adomah) came on when I was concerned they were going to get something, but we managed the game well.

The ref will be getting pelters from QPR fans, but it was a free kick in the lead up to the goal (a booking was harsh) and the two penalty shouts were correctly turned down.

Their manager was having a moan about the red card, but Dozzell only went and put his hands round our player's throat in that melee when he was already on a (deserved) booking... idiot. He can have no complaints.

Can't overstate how vital those 3 points were for morale going in to an easier run of games (on paper).

We looked superb for the middle 3rd of the match, similar to the Bristol City performance but we didn't get the 2nd our domination deserved.

Great grit at the end, all of the back 5 looked good today.

Zemura just makes the whole side look more balanced, nice to see us creating chances down both sides today.

Stroud had a decent game to be fair, didn't get a lot wrong and wasn't too swayed by any of the theatrics on either side.

Some of Lerma's antics...my word. I would hate him so much if he played for any other side. As it is, I love him!

Can't overestimate how vital those 3 points were for morale going in to an easier run of games (on paper).

We looked superb for the middle 3rd of the match, similar to the Bristol City performance but we didn't get the 2nd our domination deserved.

Great grit at the end, all of the back 5 looked good today.

Zemura just makes the whole side look more balanced, nice to see us creating chances down both sides today.

Stroud had a decent game to be fair, didn't get a lot wrong and wasn't too swayed by any of the theatrics on either side.

Some of Lerma's antics...my word. I would hate him so much if he played for any other side. As it is, I love him!

lets hope that covid doesn’t see Cardiff and Peterborough matches postponed. Is Cardiff at risk due to their covid?

;