Thoughts vs Leeds

We wouldn't have scored 2 against Tottenham, or 3 against Leeds with Dyche in charge.

We may have got a draw.

Dyche is yesterday's dinosaur of a manager, and not what we need half way through a season.

Perhaps, against a whole season slog he would have kept us up, but not halfway through.
Such a good and profound opinion, thanks for commenting and hopefully the club follow what you say

Stop getting you knickers in a twist you miserable thing.

Just get yourself home and stop whinging.

Is it your first away game?
Haha go to an away game first and then talk to me, your cool though you have nice forum status… maybe one day you could actually go to a game instead of piping up on a forum ….. probably not. Wait for general sale and shut up

Haha go to an away game first and then talk to me, your cool though you have nice forum status… maybe one day you could actually go to a game instead of piping up on a forum ….. probably not. Wait for general sale and shut up

You seem to be having the most awful meltdown

Is this Waz's third account?

Don't need to be at any game, can happily watch it on the TV.

Saves heaps of money.

The result always remains the same.

You seem to be having the most awful meltdown

Is this Waz's third account?

Don't need to be at any game, can happily watch it on the TV.

Saves heaps of money.

The result always remains the same.
You don’t go to games …… you’ve just admitted you don’t watch the games live. I don’t need to argue with a so called fan like you. Actually attend a game and then comment you weird little man ….. but wait, you post on a forum that must make you a top fan. Get off your lonely **************** and go to a game and then insult me…. Until then, happy posting you are a really good fan

You don’t go to games …… you’ve just admitted you don’t watch the games live. I don’t need to argue with a so called fan like you. Actually attend a game and then comment you weird little man ….. but wait, you post on a forum that must make you a top fan. Get off your lonely **************** and go to a game and then insult me…. Until then, happy posting you are a really good fan
I watch every game.

Sorry to hear of your anger.

I am just pleased that I hadn't travelled up from Bournemouth only to be let down so badly in the final third of the match.

Back to topic. Read a piece on Knutson recently and his team. Not convinced....at all and we have a non football man about to make our appointment......mind you I'm even more fearful that Redknapp will be the manager

Always go to away games when my feet hit Inglaterra.

Sometimes, almost all times I have to pay up and get up at 4am to watch it.

I'm not actually there, but if you talk to Elon Musk, neither were you.

Simulation theory.

Anyway, let's not willy wave about the abjectiveness of possession.

You WERE there, I WASN'T.

Perhaps therefore you win your case

Was I there?

The answer is simply, No

I hope you take condolence from that fact?

It doesn't change a single thing however.

Perhaps if you weren't there we may have won?

The Butterfly effect,

......perhaps just fck off and support another team, you've been nothing than a bad omen since you joined.

Last edited:
Best bit? Had a great (and free) parking spot mid point between ground and town centre, and had a great pre match tapas in town.
Heading down the exit as soon as the whistle went (no clapping, reffering to other thread), we were in the car and on the M621 by 17.18 , great getaway

And I hate to say it, but that was some atmosphere they generated when they were in the game. We were in the front row, enjoying the entertainment from those home folk more interested in looking behind them than the game in front of them. Some sights

Always go to away games when my feet hit Inglaterra.

Sometimes, almost all times I have to pay up and get up at 4am to watch it.

I'm not actually there, but if you talk to Elon Musk, neither were you.

Simulation theory.

Anyway, let's not willy wave about the abjectiveness of possession.

You WERE there, I WASN'T.

Perhaps therefore you win your case

Was I there?

The answer is simply, No

I hope you take condolence from that fact?

It doesn't change a single thing however.

Perhaps if you weren't there we may have won?

The Butterfly effect,

......perhaps just fck off and support another team, you've been nothing than a bad omen since you joined.
Your opinions just as valid as ours Dragon. We’re all fans.

I think it's difficult to blame the players yesterday although there were mistakes. Travers couldve done better for their 3rd goal. Greenwood could've been closed down quicker for their 2nd. I thought the first half was a fantastic effort and how we didn't go in 4-1 up is head shakingly frustrating. The issue for me was the lack of game management from the bench and the players. At 3-1 we didn't calm the frenetic pace of the game. We dropped deeper to a point where we were having 8 or 9 players in our penalty box leaving space on the edge of the box and time for the ball to keep coming back. GO's timing of the subs was again reactive rather than proactive although to be fair the quality on the bench is poor and options limited. Other clubs in our situation are now employing managers yet we are still silent about any future recruitment. I would t be surprised if there is even a name being talked about behind closed doors . The sale of the club has stalled our progress and I'd guess there are those at a high level position at the club who are thinking about their own future rather than that of the club. Why it is taking so long for the FA to sanction the sale is mind boggling , especially when a country like Saudi Arabia can buy a club and receive quick acceptance from the FA. We need change quickly both in the manager position and in the playing staff or we will go down.

Back to topic. Read a piece on Knutson recently and his team. Not convinced....at all and we have a non football man about to make our appointment......mind you I'm even more fearful that Redknapp will be the manager
What was it that put you off about KK?

I think it's difficult to blame the players yesterday although there were mistakes. Travers couldve done better for their 3rd goal. Greenwood could've been closed down quicker for their 2nd. I thought the first half was a fantastic effort and how we didn't go in 4-1 up is head shakingly frustrating. The issue for me was the lack of game management from the bench and the players. At 3-1 we didn't calm the frenetic pace of the game. We dropped deeper to a point where we were having 8 or 9 players in our penalty box leaving space on the edge of the box and time for the ball to keep coming back. GO's timing of the subs was again reactive rather than proactive although to be fair the quality on the bench is poor and options limited. Other clubs in our situation are now employing managers yet we are still silent about any future recruitment. I would t be surprised if there is even a name being talked about behind closed doors . The sale of the club has stalled our progress and I'd guess there are those at a high level position at the club who are thinking about their own future rather than that of the club. Why it is taking so long for the FA to sanction the sale is mind boggling , especially when a country like Saudi Arabia can buy a club and receive quick acceptance from the FA. We need change quickly both in the manager position and in the playing staff or we will go down.
I don’t get why people keep justifying not making subs by saying the quality of the bench is poor?
We have last years championships best left side who have changed games in the top flight. We have Ben Pearson who was superb against Villa and was the come on and get booked by pulling that bloke down to stop the fourth goal. We have Dembele who runs like their bloke that scored the fourth goal but can’t even make our bench…

If GON looks at all of those and thinks Stan and Rothwell in the 87th min is the answer it’s not the benches problem..

I don’t get why people keep justifying not making subs by saying the quality of the bench is poor?
We have last years championships best left side who have changed games in the top flight. We have Ben Pearson who was superb against Villa and was the come on and get booked by pulling that bloke down to stop the fourth goal. We have Dembele who runs like their bloke that scored the fourth goal but can’t even make our bench…

If GON looks at all of those and thinks Stan and Rothwell in the 87th min is the answer it’s not the benches problem..
Yes I agree 100%, we needed fresh legs around 65 mins, Anthony and possibly zemura would add this.

I wish I could like this more than once…

JZ, Anthony, Pearson, Christie… all would have helped us grasp some control of the game again…

I’ve said it before but the way we set up in the last 30 mins of games is not us dropping deeper… it’s us setting up defensively… GON could have and should have reacted and got us out of our box…

;