Tickets for next season

There was only 1 season I didn't renew my ST, when groves was manager. I missed the renewal deadline. A week or so later I relented. Went to see if my seat was available. Bloke had a look and said it had gone. Then a voice came from the office and said 'it hasn't gone, I reserved it. I knew you'd want it'. Proper service that.

There has to be a system and the points one is fairest. I often didn't have enough points didn't go to enough away games, but it was always possible to get tickets if you spoke to people and kept eyes and ears open.

There has to be a system and the points one is fairest. I often didn't have enough points didn't go to enough away games, but it was always possible to get tickets if you spoke to people and kept eyes and ears open.
Exactly. With a bit of effort, no one was excluded.

You were lucky.
My first season ticket were inscribed in Neolithic language by cave dwellers who lived in caves by t’side of our road.

When I said 'first' season ticket I really meant that was the first one that the ticket office managed to get to me.

The very first season ticket I applied for was just after the Big Bang 13.7 billion years ago.

The ticket office still haven't sent it.

Tinpot.

You were lucky.
My first season ticket were inscribed in Neolithic language by cave dwellers who lived in caves by t’side of our road.

Caves by t'side of road? You say ?.Luxury!!
Try living in a shoe box filled with gravel with your 15 siblings ,aunts and uncles with all your cousins, plus grandparents,and living on discarded KFC chicken bones and left -over chewed on ribs from t'Harvester.
On t'beach any food left by t'gulls would be readily scoffed by said 't'family'.

I don’t understand. How has every game been available and why would they not be in future?
This season we have been able to buy every game online if we wanted to. The previous five seasons it’s not been hard to find an illegal stream for the games you either didn’t physically go to or weren’t on TV anyway.

It’s therefore been six years since since a game might be impossible to watch unless you travel. So if we don’t go up, and I’m assuming the clubs won’t live stream games anymore, it’s going to be weird missing a game completely if you can’t physically get there.

Caves by t'side of road? You say ?.Luxury!!
Try living in a shoe box filled with gravel with your 15 siblings ,aunts and uncles with all your cousins, plus grandparents,and living on discarded KFC chicken bones and left -over chewed on ribs from t'Harvester.
On t'beach any food left by t'gulls would be readily scoffed by said 't'family'.

You can’t beat breaking into a bit of Monty Python Yorkshireman sketch!

;